Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know how i can adjust camber on a 97 protege?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know how i can adjust camber on a 97 protege?

Hey guys, I am going to buy some H&R springs, and need to know how i can adjust the camber.

Straight out of the factory the left front is perfect with a little bit of negative, and the right front has a lot of positive so that it pulls to the right, and left turns cause the car to start sliding way too early.!!

I am assuming that when the car is dropped it will have too much positive camber that I will fix. Is there an adjustment or do I need a camber kit? Where can i find one?

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by weevil3582; 05-06-2005, 01:35 PM. Reason: meant to say right not left

Originally posted by Protege Menace
    take it to sears for a 50-60 dollar proper alignment?
    If i take it somewhere, what process would they use to change the camber? I doubt you could get a 1.75 degree adjustment out of the bolts on there if any.

Comment

Has anyone lowered there protege 1.3 inches? if so can they tell me what the camber was like afterwards?

Comment

Originally posted by weevil3582
        Has anyone lowered there protege 1.3 inches? if so can they tell me what the camber was like afterwards?

I might have the printout at home, I will check after work. No guarantees though
        95 ES
        05 S60R

Comment

if it has "a lot of positive", then something's bent or broken. Camber bolts will get you around .7 tenths of a degree more negative than oem bolts.
          "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
          -93 MR2, 129 ES
          ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
          Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Working...
          X