First gen rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First gen rims

SO here are my first gen rims on my second gen.
    They have some curb rash but aside from that they're fine. Next winter I want to get the lips machined and have the bitches sand blasted and powder coated, but for now they're fine. I'm still waiting on centre caps from he whom I purchased these from (hint hint to said individual). THey're shod with Yokohomo Mirada sport GTX in 195 60 14 size. I really wanted a set of Azenis but apparently they've been discontinued in the 14 inch size. The only hope I had was some dude that might have been able to get a set in a few weeks, but I wanted to get my snow tires the **** off the road before then.
    I've only got the one pic for now, but I'll probably take more later on.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by midnightblue97; 05-07-2005, 04:01 PM.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Those look very nice. I think with addition of wheel spacers, it will look a bit better. But definately update as the project is coming along, or when finished.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

looks good man, i like it. and yeah they def needs the center caps.
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Won't be putting wheel spacers on, though I would like to. The extra stress on the wheel bearings isn't worth it.
        ****, I just found out I need a new bearing for the driver's side rear, which I just bought and will be installing in a few minutes.-
        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

^^ Hook that **** up, you'll love it
            I have them in 14's on ma steeelies

I think the rims look good, if you had them re-finished the car would look really clean.

Are you ever gonna lower the car?

Comment

Eventually, I have to do one thing at a time. My next big thing is painting that bitch next spring/summer.

Comment

nice! (hint hint)
                ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

Working...
                X