dropzones and s/r struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dropzones and s/r struts

anyone here with this setup. it seems as though i would need to make the hole bigger on top of the sillver plates for the coilovers bigger for the s/r strut shafts. do i?
    James G.
    sobe83@yahoo.com
    AIM: DVS 323BPT
    MySpace
    Cardomain
    <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

if you're talking about the coin looking piece, then yes, you need to make the hole bigger. When i did mine me and my friend had to take a really big drill bit and drill it out some.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

woah, how'd I miss that. Are the S/R struts the ZX-2 struts? Check this out, if so.

Read toward the bottom.
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

dropzones are junk
        "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
        -93 MR2, 129 ES
        ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
        Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Working...
        X