2 Tv's In The Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Tv's In The Dash

My es was wrecked before i got it so my airbags are gone.The space where they used to be is filled with a replacement panel.My plan is to add an in dash dvd tv screen that motorizes out.Connected to a 2nd screen mounted where the passenger airbag was.I plan to have it completed by spring.I have been told in dash tv's won't work unless the emergency brake is pulled.I guess so your not rolling around watching movies and wreck.I know there's a way around this,maybe a switch or something.Does anyone know?I'm a pro at car audio but I don't have much experience installing mobile video.Although I did hook up an alpine in dash screen in my boyz exployer,we never got it working right. Info will be appreciated
    Last edited by dodson3; 10-15-2003, 01:12 PM.

most in-dash tv's like that just have a parking brake sensor that is engaged when the parking brake is up. . usually what i have seen poepel do is that hthey just ground that wire to the chassis and be done with it
    2003 P5 Midnight Blue
    Buddy Club 2 Side skirts, DGM front lip
    OBX header, MAM SS midpip, HKS exhaust
    Racing beat sway, tokico hp's, tein stechs, gtspec tie bar, awr front motor mount
    sun ground kit
    5spd sunroof
    Carputer (DivX, MP3, NES, GPS, OBD-2 next)
    7in lcd molded to dash

pioneer 3ways all around
    power acoustik 2.4f cap, power acoustik EQ, Power Acoustik A1800db
    6 RE 8's on the way

Comment

Just ground the wire and all should be well, I think you might need something different for the older alpines though

Comment

Working...
      X