• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone recognize this 3rd gen

[IMG]http://protosportracing.tr****.com/z/HIN1/images/DSC00229.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://protosportracing.tr****.com/z/HIN1/images/DSC00228.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://protosportracing.tr****.com/z/HIN1/images/DSC00230.jpg[/IMG]

Does anyone recognize this 3rd gen Protege. I spotted it at Englishtown raceway.. on Oct.5th, 2003..
    Just wanted to say nice car ..
    Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

It is nice kinda like the kid incelly? whatever lol

Comment

I wonder where he got that carbon fiber hood from. I want to make sure I don't order it because it looks like it fits terribly.

Comment

3rd gen

Why would you put APC stickers on you Mazda? I am not to fond of this ride, Just alittle to Riiiicccccccyyyyyyy for me....
        Team //Intrusion-K.C.

<^> (*~*) <^>

Comment

Wow that makes black pros look really bad. I wanna make sure I dont get a CF hood now. Im glad I dont have stickers on my car like that. Personally I think mine will look better then that cuz I will have better lookin altezzas and not so flashy graphics.
          My OLD Car

Comment

The hood looks like its fading away. CF hoods look horrible on black cars.
            My OLD Car

Comment

Not only does the hood look terrible, but the headlights look a bit recesed.......or is that just me? Don't mine the graphics so much, look ok with calipers painted, that front sucks though.
              02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

that hood looks like the apc one and its for the 2001- up not 99-00 thats probably why the hood dont fit right...
                Sexy Turbo Charged 2000 LX

Comment

Originally posted by protege00dogg
                  that hood looks like the apc one and its for the 2001- up not 99-00 thats probably why the hood dont fit right...
                  I think you are right there. It doesn't look like the one for the two piece headlights.

Comment

Hood

I think the hood is popped if not then that guy has problems why would you have it like that? well I like the choice of the car but not the stickers, clear corners, or wing.... this is what a pro should look like
                    Attached Files
                    Team //Intrusion-K.C.

<^> (*~*) <^>

Comment

Yeah, the hoods for the 01 Protege and higher are different...putting one on a 99/00 is not the best idea in the world.
                      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

yea it is a really nice lookin car....wish someonewould claim it
                        Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                        Beige 1994 Protege DX
                        Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Re: Hood

Originally posted by Mazdapro
                          I think the hood is popped if not then that guy has problems why would you have it like that? well I like the choice of the car but not the stickers, clear corners, or wing.... this is what a pro should look like
                          yeah that pro looks very distorted...

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                            The hood looks like its fading away. CF hoods look horrible on black cars.
                            I agree. I was never a fan of CF hoods on black cars. A girl across the street with a Civic has a bf with a black Sentra with the CF hood. It just looks ass. I like it okay on other cars, esp. white and/or yellow. Just MO
                            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                            Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
                              I agree. I was never a fan of CF hoods on black cars. A girl across the street with a Civic has a bf with a black Sentra with the CF hood. It just looks ass. I like it okay on other cars, esp. white and/or yellow. Just MO
                              I think that's because the CF hood in black won't have anything to Contrast against...
                              I don't think a lot of people realize this when they are putting there cars together

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                              X