Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** You Toyota Pirus Or Whatever You Are Called!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** You Toyota Pirus Or Whatever You Are Called!

So im driving over to the girlf friends house and a toyota pirus or whatever cuts me off on a turn so i slam on my brakes and this is the outcome...

Kit + Curb = bad....

So tonight im ripping this one off and putting the old bumper back on..... luckily the car runs fine.... I need an alignment and I think put the radiator back into its slot but besides that it seems fine... I'll be sure to take more pics tongiht.... and of course the toyota just drives off and doesnt stop... bastard
    Last edited by asylum24; 10-14-2003, 07:13 PM.

Daaamn kill that mother ****er

Comment

dude that sucks. im sorry man.

people like that need the living **** beat outta
      them and then should be made to pay
      for the damage.
      Mike A.

Comment

holy ****!!!!.....really sorry to see that man .......

..I got cut off by 2 people on saturday night going down the freeway but luckily for me nothing like that happened, although i almost swerved into a cement barrior....damn bitches
        '03 Sunlight Silver Metallic ES
        -Window Tint
        -MS Sport Exhaust

Comment

Well you don't have to worry about the minor scratches anymore. That sucks. I know how you feel. Some bitch hit the rear of my kit but since I am a lazy bastard I haven't fixed it yet since it is minor.

Comment

Well the old one is back on in less than 2 hours yay! and its ugly.... but oh well... its done and cant do anything about it right now... but here are some pics of it.. oh the reason the neons are on is cuz I couldnt find my shop light until half way done so I was using them to see....

Comment

Now I see what you are talking about. I will definitly watch out for that. Im really sorry about what happened.
              My OLD Car

Comment

God it looks so ****tarded now with the old front and the other peices of the kit.... sigh.... oh well the good thing about it is... I can get into the garage now... and I think im gonna hang the front in my room from the ceiling so I will always remember my first air dam... may it R.I.P.

Comment

do you happen to have full coverage?
                  dunno about it paying for your front end kit
                  but it'll pay for your radiator and other losses.
                  Mike A.

Comment

I don't think it will cover body kits and that sort of thing. You do however have the option of having that stuff insured for not too much more a year. That is what I plan on doing when I go to the University of Tennessee that spring. Because people down there love to steal your ****.

Comment

we did the math and if I turned it in, it still put a mark on my record eve though it wasn't my fault and with my record of accidents and what not, it wouldn't help it so there's the chance of it dropping me or just raising it.....besides I think im gonna go up to a shop have them order me the parts and I'll put them in my self and I'll bang the frame that holds it in place back and it just slides in.... not tha hard.... and they would pay for it... maybe.... I say this cuz they helped pay for the kit.... when I got side swiped... they gave me the money and we asked if instead of buyin a new bumper, if I could just use that money and help by the kit and they said it was my money to use to get the car back to normal. so I only paid like 200 or so for the kit. but I dont know for sure so Im just gonna pay for it all sooner or later

Comment

o man sorry to see that happened. people like that shuld get drop kicked in the head
                        1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

I concur

Comment

Ouch. id call insurance company and file a hit and run. get a new bumper through them. But u would of had to keep the old bumper still on. I can see some damage underneither too. Hopefully its not that bad.

Sorry. This brings tears to my eyes. Poor Pro.
                            Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                            Beige 1994 Protege DX
                            Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

out of curiosity, how did slamming on your brakes make you hit a curb?
                              "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                              -93 MR2, 129 ES
                              ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                              Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                              X