--------------------------------------------------
    Both for $60 shipped

323 & Protege Slant style Driver side headlight - $35 shipped
    323 & Protege Slant style Passenger side headlight - $35 shipped
    --------------------------------------------------
    Both for $60 shipped

323 front grill (white) - $25 shipped

RX-7 VAF - $ 45 shipped

I also have the trim under the headlights that came off a 323. I am pretty sure that the trim will fit the Protege as well. $8 shipped for either side or $15 shipped for both. They are white in color.

All of the items are in excellent shape. The headlights are crystal clear for their age and include the headlight housing. Pictures available upon request. If you're interested, just reply to this post, PM me, or e-mail me at <peytchev@graffiti.net>

Thanks,
    Martin
    Last edited by Identity_X; 10-14-2003, 08:44 PM.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

You don't happen to have the center taillight 'reflector' peice for the 323, do you?
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
      You don't happen to have the center taillight 'reflector' peice for the 323, do you?
      I don't but I *might* be able to get it for you. A friend of mine is parting out his 323 so if you want I can try and get it. Let me know.......
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
        I don't but I *might* be able to get it for you. A friend of mine is parting out his 323 so if you want I can try and get it. Let me know.......
        If you can get it, and it's in good shape, I'll take it. Don't bust your hump over it, though, I was just curious

Just to confirm, it's the large reflector part that runs in between the tailights, and there is a keyhole for the trunk in the middle.

Thanks!
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
        X