U want 1st gen GTX/R ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U want 1st gen GTX/R ?

Well the guy who bought my 323 told me that his friend from Texas, USA owns a 92 mazda 323 GTR that they bought from Japan 2 years ago. The dad who bought the car was in the Navy and have access to ship cars he owns in different countries. Anyways he wants me to go w/ him to pick up the car that is for sale for $500 (GTR) and drive the trailer back to California. I told him I can't do it because of $$$ and plus I wont have any benefits of getting that GTR. So, he ends up not buying the GTR so if you guys KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AT YOU LOCAL JUNKYARD maybe you'll get lucky and find yourself a JDM GTR. Goodluck kids...

I have no idea where to post this so I placed it here. Just looking out for my fellow 323/protege tuners... Peace !

if he stillhas it tel him willing to buy !!and ship to Florida!!!

Comment

They better not send that thing to the junkyard. I'll go down to Texas and buy it from him. Seriously, find out if he is selling it and where in Texas he is..I can pick it up, lol.
      Last edited by Marc93lx; 05-21-2005, 12:20 AM.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

It's in texas?? hot damn. Where? Driveable?

92 Protege DX - Sold.
        91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
        95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
        96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
        90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
        98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

The engine has low compression and its been sitting in the garage for months. Yes, its in Texas but I have no idea where. I don't want to ask the guy who bought my car about this gtr because he might think that Im going to get it instead of me helping him out on getting it for himself.

Comment

dude, ask him where the **** it is and I WILL BUY IT AND FIX IT MYSELF
            TheMAN
            '01 BJFP MT
            '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
            No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
            It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
            -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
            -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
            -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
            No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

smells... bs
              '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
              '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
              '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
              '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
              '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
              '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                i CAN however vouch for the validity of this photo.

But thats not a GTR

Comment

Well if its not B.S.....I called first dammit...and if the cars still availible i want to buy...and i will ship to florida...

Comment

First of. Sorry if I can't give out much info about the GTx or GTr because like I said I dont want him to think that I am going to get the 323 for myself. 2nd if I ask him and tell him that Im posting the 323 gtr that he wants but he can't get for you guys thats kinda ****ed up. I don't care if you guys believe me or not but either way Im not getting any benefits out of this. I posted this for those Texas residents to keep their eyes on their local j/y thats all.

I aint giving out anymore info about this peace !

Comment

why would he send a car he can sell for profit to a junkyard?

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                      91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                      95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                      96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                      90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                      98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

Originally posted by txkprotege
                        why would he send a car he can sell for profit to a junkyard?

yeh WTF!?...gimme some more info.....

ill make u a deall..id this story is true..and the car comes through..i have a GTX setup with yur name on it

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
                          First of. Sorry if I can't give out much info about the GTx or GTr because like I said I dont want him to think that I am going to get the 323 for myself. 2nd if I ask him and tell him that Im posting the 323 gtr that he wants but he can't get for you guys thats kinda ****ed up. I don't care if you guys believe me or not but either way Im not getting any benefits out of this. I posted this for those Texas residents to keep their eyes on their local j/y thats all.

I aint giving out anymore info about this peace !
                          since when do we care about how he feels when he can't buy the still-yet-to-be-proven-exists car? if you're pathetic and won't help him get it, that's YOUR problem... and if he wants to get it bad enough, he doesn't need your stupid ass to get it... there's tons of other means to get this priceless (in north america) car from texas to cali

if you're a selfish asshole that doesn't want us to own and drive it then you can go **** yourself... we now know your true self of how you regard this community... you actually don't give a **** if that car ends up in the junk yard?

like I said, if your buddy can't get it because of you or both your patheticness, then sucks to be him.... and since you said the car is for sale, it's open season.... but if you're not going to tell us **** about where the car is and how to get it, then you're totally full of **** and don't even deserve to be on this board
                          TheMAN
                          '01 BJFP MT
                          '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                          No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                          It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                          -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                          -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                          -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                          No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Besides, if you never intended to give out more information...why did you post this in the first place?
                            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

yes this is perhaps the gayest thread................... ever.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X