rear deck speaker install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear deck speaker install

maybe its been done, anyone here have a how-to for the rear deck speaker install, just got a nice set of Pioneer 4 way 6x9s and im gonna try to hook them up soon, but i figured id ask around first after no luck searching. anything would help, just dont wanna mess up the rear deck

2003 Sunlight Silver ES 5 Speed
    www.cardomain.com/id/bigwoo23

There seems to be an epidemic in MI, everyone seems to think that painting your car isn't cool anymore, and people drive around with more primer than paint. What is the world coming to?

just fold down the read seats and take off the 3rd brake light and it should jsut pop out and hten unscrew the speakers and then drop in the others and do the reverse order of the above steps

Comment

On my 2001 Protege ES (with the spoiler), I just folded down the seats, popped off the plastic screws and the rest just snaps off as you lift up and pull it towards you. You'll have to feed the center seat belt through the hole--really simple
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
        On my 2001 Protege ES (with the spoiler), I just folded down the seats, popped off the plastic screws and the rest just snaps off as you lift up and pull it towards you. You'll have to feed the center seat belt through the hole--really simple

^^^ yep. there are like 5 of the circle fasteners, which are easy to get off. you just have to pry the center out, then the whole thing then the dash needs to be lifted up, then out, like misterT said

Comment

Working...
        X