close call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

close call

yesterday i was on my way to work heading up 695, and some taraus kept pacing me. i looked over to see the guy looking at me and reving the motor. SO i grabbed 3rd and stabbed it, after a few dips and dogdes throught some light traffic i was doing 90 and he was trying hard to keep up. now the guy is driving like an insane retard, so i spend up to 110 to keep way behind me. suddenly there is now red and blue lights dead center of his windshield and on his roof!. i let off the throttle and beg and to initiate the standard pull off the road and curse. just as i change lanes i relize that the lights belong to a suburban behind HIM!,i realized this was the suburban i chose to pass on the right where it was clear and the retard sqeezed passed him and a neon on the left,

goes to show, driving fast is illegal, but driving like an ass, is worse!!

-p.s. i still had to change my pants when i got to work
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Originally posted by MD323
    goes to show, driving fast is illegal, but driving like an ass, is worse!!

-p.s. i still had to change my pants when i got to work
    Well driving like a asshole is what causes accidents NOT just speeding which usually does not unless of course you drive like a asshole! I just wish people would realize this because then there wouldn't be all these lazy cops doing nothing until after the 20th of the month when quota time is coming up!
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

your lucky....
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

yeah, REALLY LUCKY!!!
        Last edited by MD323; 05-27-2005, 08:48 PM.
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Revving his engine? Must have been an SHO...
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
          X