pricing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pricing question

I've got quite a bit of curb rash on my rim from letting my dad borrow my car for the day, thinking about going the junkyard route to replace it, any idea how much it should cost? I've got an '03 sedan w/ the five spokers that don't have those indents on them, they have the part that comes out on each spoke. Just looking for an estimate for haggling sake, I live in North Florida if that matters to anyone. Thanks.
    02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

I don't think your going to find wheels from any '03 car at a junkyard, at least not around here.
    03.5 MazdaSpeed Protege

MAM Built Block, Microtech EMS on the way

HiBoost FMIC--Greddy Profec-B SpecII--AWR Front Mount, RR-inserts in rear--Injen SRI--PLX Wideband

88 MX6 LX-Turbo - DEAD

Comment

I'm in the same predicament. Only both my rims on the right side have nasty curb rashes. Someone referred me to www.fixrim.com. I'mma be pissed if they can't be restored .

Comment

I have some curb rash on 2 of my wheels Im thinking about just having them powerder coated.

It can still be done even with a bit of curb rash right?

Comment

Working...
        X