Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will the kyb gr2 be ok with the s2 plus spring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will the kyb gr2 be ok with the s2 plus spring?

kyb gr2 for B=g s2 plus spring

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im wondering if the kyb gr2 will be good for the B+G s2 plus spring? i like the lower stance the s2 can give 2.25 inches compared to the regular 1.5 of the same brand. I have a 15 inch wheels (16" once i get my MS wheels). Reason for it is that it has a note that most S2 plus springs need a shorter shocks it says. has some one used this combination before? thanks

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Yeah, the GR2s are considered OEM upgrades, there aren't very many options when it comes to struts in the second gens.

Comment

i was planning on the MS springs ang shocks but i was told the springs kinda soft and sits higer than some lowering springs...with my 15 inch wheels i want something that can take most of the gap away...im still not sure abt the B+G s2..but i might go with the regular B+G ones..ic ant wait to get em lowered..hehe..

Do you have the price range for the ones you are seeking if theres some available?

the problem is that i got the rear GR2s from HUNTER SMITH and i want to use that on my car also. Hmm now i dunno what to do..lol

Comment

I actually have a contact on where to get the springs and its even brand new (MS)...but its kinda hard getting the MS shocks i kinda like it being adjustable and all...if i dont go back in Philippines by 06' i was promised by my wifey that i can ship anything i want back here. But if im able to go to Phil. I might be on limited budget..lol..

my brother already have the front carbon fiber grill (MS design) and the rear skirt..just need to ship it here...

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
          Yeah, the GR2s are considered OEM upgrades, there aren't very many options when it comes to struts in the second gens.

I see you have a H&R with gr2 on yours, how the ride of it? kinda like that too.

Comment

Edwin, everytime you show up my wallet hurts..hahahha...I cant take any short cuts with you..lol...Its ok bro, i know you know how much my 97 means to me make sure you help me install the things im getting ok..lol

Comment

Originally posted by txmzdspd2gen
              I see you have a H&R with gr2 on yours, how the ride of it? kinda like that too.
              the ride isn't bad at all, although I'd hesitate to go any lower. it's hard to compare it to stock, because the stock struts I replaced were blown (2 of the 4). strangely enough torque steer was reduced . . . but that may not be related.

Comment

yes its the older MS kit. I kinda like it than the ones from the newer ones...Less hole on the trunk. Makes it look better next to my other speed cos the both look like a basket holder..

Comment

Working...
                X