SM2 Autox Results from 5-29-05 Los Angeles *pics added*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SM2 Autox Results from 5-29-05 Los Angeles *pics added*

Well, the CRX took a bite out of a few Vette's again this weekend. I was not 100%, but i did ok. It was an INSANELY fast course, had to shift like 3 or 4 times from 2nd to 3rd and back. It was so fast, that even a miniscule mistake sent ya spinning. Lots of left right transitions made you stay on line or else

I was shaking on atleast 2 runs, it was almost like having tunnel vision...the course was a blurr but somehow i made it through. I'd even go as far to say it was scary fast (to stay on course) as doing close to 80-85 in a parkinglot going through gates and slaloms was way too much fun.

I did stay pretty consistent though, without the cones i ran 64's. But next event i have to find another car to drive...the CRX is getting some headwork and more front camber Prolly going to up it another 30-35whp and add about 2* of neg camber up front.

here are the prelim results...i am consistantly staying in the top 5...wOOt!
    Attached Files

congrats dood....

adrenaline addict yet?

Nice to see those miatas up there competeing as well.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I've been an addict for many years young grasshopper

Comment

here are a few pics from the event. Sometime this summer i'll actually be posting pics of me racing a *MAZDA*....lol

Hey! how'd that cone get there
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
          here are a few pics from the event. Sometime this summer i'll actually be posting pics of me racing a *MAZDA*....lol

Hey! how'd that cone get there
          breakin the 3 into autoX events huh?

Comment

no, i hope to have the damn V6 in the Protege!!!

I have been sitting on my hands for 6 months to *not* race the 3, it's a daily driver. I have to remind myself of this daily....lol

Comment

nice, good results as always!

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                no, i hope to have the damn V6 in the Protege!!!

I have been sitting on my hands for 6 months to *not* race the 3, it's a daily driver. I have to remind myself of this daily....lol
                what? Darryl... driving a 1st gen.... been a while eh?

daily drivers need to be tested monthly though

Comment

Working...
                X