Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B6T Rods : eBay

2013 Dodge Dart Aero

the seller is solomiata... I wonder if its the same guy that wrote the solomiata pages....
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Woah! I thought I paid a lot for my B6T rods, but not anymore!

Comment

I got mine for 40 bux shipped about 2 months ago

Comment

Originally posted by D323
          I got mine for 40 bux shipped about 2 months ago

EDIT to what I said... I paid A LOT for my B6T rods! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maz1.8T
            EDIT to what I said... I paid A LOT for my B6T rods! lol
            lol, I got REALLY lucky... there was a buy it now for 35 bux, and then it was like 5 to ship...

Comment

lol, I got REALLY lucky... there was a buy it now for 35 bux, and then it was like 5 to ship...

It's cheap to be good for 350 hp! hehehe

The FS guys will be banging' their heads! hehe

Comment

I thought that they were good for more than that, being equavalent to the GTR rods.

meh, still more than I will ever need in a FWD setup.

Comment

I thought that they were good for more than that, being equavalent to the GTR rods.

meh, still more than I will ever need in a FWD setup.
                  Well that's what a guy that has a real 323 GTR in UK told me but it may be more ... dunno...

I can confirm though they held-up till now in a friend's 323 with a T4@13 psi.

But then again... more than 280 hp in a fwd is pretty much useless .... unless you're getting paid for spinning your tires all day... lol

Comment

why would you go with a t3, only to put 13 psi? push the GTX to 13 easy, or hybrid it with a vf8 or vf10 and you could push it even higher, and not have to worry about the adapter plate.

how much hp was he making?

Comment

why would you go with a t3, only to put 13 psi? push the GTX to 13 easy, or hybrid it with a vf8 or vf10 and you could push it even higher, and not have to worry about the adapter plate.

how much hp was he making?
                      I said T4 not T3

It not only about how much psi ... it's about CFMs... thats' the biggest misconception about turbos... it's not only about how much boost ....

a peanut sized VJ20 @ 13 psi will flow a fraction of a T4 @ 13 psi. (bigger compressor wheel = more air moving = more CFMs = more power).

And he's going progressively ... the rest has to follow... tranny, injection, ignition.. gotta make it run top notch before you put 25 psi on a T4.

The car already makes serious power... enough for 12.9 ET without slicks on the 1/4.

I will post his dyno results, he's going tomorrow I think...

Here's an old vid... 13.32 ET (right-click save as)

And the car this summer:

Comment

Originally posted by Maz1.8T
                        I said T4 not T3

It not only about how much psi ... it's about CFMs... thats' the biggest misconception about turbos... it's not only about how much boost ....

a peanut sized VJ20 @ 13 psi will flow a fraction of a T4 @ 13 psi. (bigger compressor wheel = more air moving = more CFMs = more power).

And he's going progressively ... the rest has to follow... tranny, injection, ignition.. gotta make it run top notch before you put 25 psi on a T4.

The car already makes serious power... enough for 12.9 ET without slicks on the 1/4.

I will post his dyno results, he's going tomorrow I think...

Here's an old vid... 13.32 ET (right-click save as)

And the car this summer:

saves both vids and pics for computer

very nice... thats about how I want my 323 to look here someday in the far away future it seems.

Comment

That's a nice 323.

And those rods sold for $280. Wow... Donnie, you got an awesome deal at $40.

Comment

It was purely luck.

Comment

another set for not tooo much:

no clue what the reserve is set at though.

Comment

Working...
                              X