Hi guys (and gals)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys (and gals)!

Hey, I'm a fomer clubprotege member looking for a nice forum, seems like I've found it .

Re: Hi guys (and gals)!

Originally posted by JAC
    Hey, I'm a fomer clubprotege member looking for a nice forum, seems like I've found it .

it's about damned time

Comment

lol, I've been a memeber of protege5.com for some time now but something seems to be missing, something that pclub had...I hope that most of the pclub memebers come to this forum.
      Last edited by JAC; 10-15-2003, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAC
        lol, I've been a memeber of protege5.com for some time now but something seems to be missing, something that pclub had...I hope that most of the pclub memebers come to this forum.

yeah, i'm a member over there, but it's just not the same the people have a different attitude in general, and it doesn't sit very well with me. oh well, most of the major members from proclub are here, so it's all good

Comment

Welcome back!
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

i was on pclub, too, and like this one better, than that, and protege5 as well. Seems to be a tighter community.
            My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
            JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
            AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Are you talking about protegeclub? I was a part of that too, but haven't been there in so long because it is a ghost town and a lot of members moved here or www.msprotege.com The site just kept going down all the time at random (proclub). Welcome to this side of the web!
              2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
              KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
              Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
              Groundkit

Comment

it seems that pclub gave up the ghost. I have stopped even checking to see if it's up.
                My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Hey Welcome back .. bahumbug to pclub.
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                  X