X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TiLms Pro From Nopi

Here some pics
    Aight Later

Lookin Great Tim. I wish I could have gotten more of my car @ NOPI. I hope to see u @ the towers the 24th
    Sagaris

Comment

all that interior work and still have the ugly gold around the window switches?
      02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

Wow that looks great. alot of red but it goes smooth. did u shave the trunk or something? where does the car hold its plate?

Comment

trunk is shaved, plate is behind the 3rd brakelight
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

interior is erratic and non-flowing...

outside scheme is...well boring and also erratic...

rims are nice..

needs a rear clip, with the plate frenched in and not just laying in the window.

needs a consistent color scheme and not red, black, silver, white, tan, gold, grey and the rest of the rainbow i see.

i wish proto2k would have gone, he would have taken first if the judges knew anything about cars.
            1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

you jock your friend entirely too much.
              turbo mp3 #256

Comment

yo star don't care what other ppl say, but ur car looks TIGHT!!!
                keep it up
                missing u betsy

RIP

Comment

Watch out Grand Am, you'll end up with a flame thread in your name next...........................
                  02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

Yes, it is very true. Like I said, they are a little They are very 'tight'
                    My OLD Car

Comment

Wow detective Maraucio finally figured it all out. Yep that's right were both huge flamers. If you want to continue this **** pm me because I am getting really ****ing tired of it. Maybe you don't have any friends with nice cars. So you wouldn't understand what it's like. So icy STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by kickniteasy
                        Watch out Grand Am, you'll end up with a flame thread in your name next...........................
                        Here's what I don't get about this forum. When someone post pics they are wanting opinions. Then they get mad because someone else told them what they didn't like. I see a ton of "a simple don't like it would work." I like to hear what people think is wrong about my car because it could give an idea as to what to do next. I posted pics of my car on the other forum and I heard alot of comments about how the molding looked cheap and the stickers looked like ****. I thought about it and removed them, and am happy they suggested it. Everybody needs to relax and not get so sensitive about every commment.

To get this thread back on topic here is what I think of the car. The wheels are incredible, nice drop. The car does need some sort of kit on the rear to even the ride height out. I don't mind the graphics but what I think would look real cool is if he took the graphics color and incorportated it into the interior more. That would bring alot of unity to the car. Okay rant over.

Comment

nice car, the rims go good with the red car
                          -awsome shaved trunk
                          -interor looks a little stuffy
                          -you can never have enuf red
                          No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Originally posted by kickniteasy
                            No offense to you but will you just drop it already.
                            Sagaris

Comment

LOOK ,, all of you guys stop the crap already, ...

NO ARGUING ... what is it about that, yall don't understand.
                              Give your opinions and move on .. no instigating..

It's frigin annoying to have to read through ramblings and BULLSH@T, which have nothing to do with the topic at hand..
                              pro2k -- drop it
                              kickniteasy -- drop it

If you don't have an opinion to give about the car .... DO NOT POST ..... YOU ARE JUST ANNOYING PEOPLE ..

continue and please try and stay on topic...
                              Bruce
                              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                              X