Why ricer girls in Acuras are 2x as bad as regular ricers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So there i am enjoying a nice drive just to enjoy the day and relax and hope for some tight corners, etc. Coming back home and theres this one sorta twisty on the way back so i get alittle close to this chick in a red Acura CL with rims, tints, fart pipe and auto but i figure it wasen't my fault she was going so slow considering shes trying to "look" fast with her fart pipe, etc.! Anyways so after that it turns into 2 lanes so i started to kind of floor it and she does too we stay even more or less but about 2-3 times the bitch slammed her brakes right infront of me then gunned it like a idiot. So after figuring i'm safer infront of her and its now a 1 lane onramp i dropped it to 2nd i think it was and floored it and as i passed her on the little shoulder on the side i flipped her the bird and then was in front of her. Bitch wouldn't **** with me again after that! :rofl: Point of the story? Ricers suck but female ricers are complete morons! :p:

PS: I was surprised i even stayed even earlier on and i know she had a auto but still i'm still almost stock as it is! And when i passed her at the end it was just enough for her to not hit me even though she floored it too. Go figure.
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

no offense, but that was a real dumb thing to do.
    sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
    92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Wait, arent you a ricer too?
      1999 SVT Cobra Black/Black

2003 Mustang GT DSG/Black

Comment

Originally posted by Pro of Throe
        Wait, arent you a ricer too?
        hahahahahahaha

and i kinda agree.. does sound pretty stoopid.. i hit crazy roads all the time... and i'm an insane driver when i hit em.. but myself.. i never pass on em. They are turn after turn after turn, but unless i get a huge straight.. (never are where i go) i never pass.. just sit back behind em, riding their ass all the way... piss them off in the process.

remembers time i was goin down my fav behind a 96 accord, stop sign at the bottom he totaly missed cuase he was goin too fast... I was going just as fast staying right on his @$$, but i also knew about the stop sign lol. he pulled off to the side after i flashed my lights in the notion of makin fun for going thru the stop sign. he wanted to race me.... my sis was in the car, and i never go balls out with a passenger. I know i'm damn good on those hills, but you never know
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Definately agree, but passing on the shoulder
          '99 Miata - Begi manifold, T3, 2.5'' exhaust, ebay fmic, 460cc injectors, megasquirt, LC1, and toyota coil on plug conversion..

Comment

No i agree it wasen't very bright to do what i did but in my mind i was safer infront of her then in back because the bitch kept slamming her brakes and i didn't feel like becoming one with her car and some dumb cop agreeing with her because shes a girl and f'ing me over as had happen to a friend i know. And maybe technically i'm a ricer but i have no fart pipe, 50 lb rims, etc.

PS: BTW this isn't a habit of mine at all. 1st time i've done it aside from maybe once before years ago when a idiot cut across the freeway because he missed the exit and we all went from 70 to like 10 mph in a split second and it was either go into shoulder for a sec or hit a car or two or three!
            **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

meh stupid shiat makes the world more interesting.

She was probably brake checking you to get you to back off.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                meh stupid shiat makes the world more interesting.

She was probably brake checking you to get you to back off.
                Then why gun it after like a idiot EACH and every time? Makes no sense....

Comment

gets you to back off then floors it to make you look slow.... typical riceAr tactic... kinda like the flyby.... completely stupid and pointless.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                    gets you to back off then floors it to make you look slow.... typical riceAr tactic... kinda like the flyby.... completely stupid and pointless.
                    Thanks for proving my theory!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                      So there i am enjoying a nice drive just to enjoy the day and relax and hope for some tight corners, etc. Coming back home and theres this one sorta twisty on the way back so i get alittle close to this chick in a red Acura CL with rims, tints, fart pipe and auto but i figure it wasen't my fault she was going so slow considering shes trying to "look" fast with her fart pipe, etc.! Anyways so after that it turns into 2 lanes so i started to kind of floor it and she does too we stay even more or less but about 2-3 times the bitch slammed her brakes right infront of me then gunned it like a idiot. So after figuring i'm safer infront of her and its now a 1 lane onramp i dropped it to 2nd i think it was and floored it and as i passed her on the little shoulder on the side i flipped her the bird and then was in front of her. Bitch wouldn't **** with me again after that! :rofl: Point of the story? Ricers suck but female ricers are complete morons! :p:

PS: I was surprised i even stayed even earlier on and i know she had a auto but still i'm still almost stock as it is! And when i passed her at the end it was just enough for her to not hit me even though she floored it too. Go figure.
                      You instigated the entire confrontation and thought you sealed the deal with a middle finger?!?!? Pretty ****ing stupid if you ask me. More so, your generality made in the thread topic is not supported by your stupidity expressed via your story. Well, in all honesty, the only means of substance I'm going to give is this piece of advice: Grow Up!
                      Kevin

Comment

A constructive suggestion, pull off on the shoulder of the road or slow down a little to give her room so you have enough space to 'unwind'.

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard
                          i never pass.. just sit back behind em, riding their ass all the way... piss them off in the process.

Hehe. When assholes like you do that to me I just slow down and go exactly the speed limit. Pisses people off even more. You only save like 5 sec. when you speed anyway. All those immature little bastards that go speeding on ahead of you, ****en punks you either see them parked on the side of the road with the po po behinde them or you seethem two cars ahead of you at a stoplight 5miles up the road. Whole lot of good that **** does you.
                          www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

It seems people read into things way too much. I wasen't on her ass in a tailgating sense at all. Maybe alittle close later on but that was after she started being a bitch infront of me slamming her brakes like she has issues. I tend to exaggerate things alittle and apparently this was one of those cases! Soo uhh yeah.

Comment

I love brake-checking a$$holes that ride my ass... let them buy me a Familia garnish and rear bumper Screw the speed limit... i'll drop to 5 or 10 under just to piss them off if they get too close to my $750 car. I usually only brake check if they get close enough that I can't see their headlights in my rearview... that's way too close for interstate speeds.
                              '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                              '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                              '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                              '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                              '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                              '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X