BBS LM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS LM's

Does anyone know where to get these wheels in 17x7", 4x100, +42 or +45 offset?

I absolutely love these wheels and I don't want any knockoffs unless they look EXACTLY the same. So scratch Enkei RPM2's and others off the list.

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

lol, a bit steep on price, but just about the only place I found after a quick search:

those are the 17x7.5's and they are $855 a piece. I am sure that there is probably cheaper elsewhere since that is a Nissan dealer website (really odd) and we all know how stealerships like to play the price increase game.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I think that's about as cheap as they come. Thanks for the link.

I've also contacted this one site and they said I can special order them in 17", but they did not tell me if they were the correct lug pattern or offset. Neither does this Nissan site.

I'm thinking about getting some BBS RF wheels. MUCH cheaper and I like their look a lot as well.

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

yeah I was goofing around on the tirerack website, and those and a few other of the BBS models all look really good. I am sure whatever you decide will look good.

Comment

Best wheels EVAR!

Comment

wow....id give my nut for those
            Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
              wow....id give my nut for those
              rollin in style nutless.

:rofl:

So have you found any that are the 17x7's?

Those that I found on the Nissan site were 17x7.5s.
              Or are you looking for cheaper alternatives?

Comment

I was thinking about one of these as a substitute to the real BBS rims.
                Beings they will be 17" wheels anyway they aren't really light weight. But nothing looks quite as good a the real thing.

PS have you looked at Racing Hart C4's?
                Attached Files
                1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
                Plus new
                1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

that first one you posted is a pretty good knock off.

Comment

I did some looking and found a better knockoff of the LM's. There from a company called "Moven" the site I found only had 18" and I'm not sure they come in the right bolt pattern but it's a start.
                    Attached Files
                    1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
                    Plus new
                    1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

I've found some alternatives that I've found acceptable, IE not cheap looking:

Racing Hart Type C4:

BBS RF:

BBS CV:

Right now I'm leaning towards the CV as the most likely to get. It isn't going to be soon, but I will have different wheels in the near future! My current Motegi Trak Lites are very nice, but I'm not feeling the whole dark wheel look.
                      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by BPower
                        I did some looking and found a better knockoff of the LM's. There from a company called "Moven" the site I found only had 18" and I'm not sure they come in the right bolt pattern but it's a start.
                        Those do look very similar. IMO the first two you posted looked cheap. (No offense) The spokes look thick, probably due to them being cast and not forged. They had to get the strength back somewhere, hence the thick spokes.
                        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

I think that the one thing that makes those LM's work soo well in the first pic you posted is the gunmetal with the polished lip. (at least looks that way to me )

Comment

I think the LM's look good on anything, in any color. 8)

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

And another to be safe:
                              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
                              X