Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

SVTOA On Track Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SVTOA On Track Event

Hello everyone.

The only Canadian stop on the 2005 SVTOA On Track Tour is the Redline Rendezvous - August 5, 7, 2005, Shannonville Motorsports Park, Shannonville, Ontario, Canada

This event is open to all Ford and Ford Family vehicles including Mazda.

Registration is now open. Prices do go up after July 5, 2005, so register early.

For all the details on pricing etc. you can go to www.svtoaontrack.ca www.svtoa.com or drop me an email at svtoa-toronto@rogers.com

Here are the costs:

Weekend Rates: (rates go up after July 5)
    $350(CAD)/$288(USD)
    Family Team $425(CAD)/$349(USD)

Single Day Rates:
    $190(CAD)/$156(USD)
    Family Team
    $230(CAD)/$189(USD)

I am told that we will have the SVT Marketing trailer on site with us this year. There is room on this trailer for 4 different vehicles. I do not know exactly what will be on the trailer. Also, an engineer from SVT will be on hand all weekend. We are lucky to have Brian Roback at our event this year.

AND THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS YEAR, THE FORD GT:

I have been told that a Ford GT WILL be making its way to the Great White North. The car will be on site to conduct charity rides to raise money for SVTOA National's charity, Big Brothers & Big Sisters (Canadian Chapter). For a donation you will have the opportunity to go out on the track during the Intermediation/Advanced run groups as a passenger in the Ford GT. There are very limited rides available and they will be on a first come first served basis. You will be able to sign up for these spots when you register on site at the event. We will be auctioning off a few spots as well with all the proceeds going to charity.

We hope to see you there.

This event is fast approaching so get registered soon if you have not already done so. We want to see you all out with us.

Comment

Working...
    X