• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love yugos

I love yugos...........

but my car is God

www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

little sacrelig eh?
    Yugo's are hawt.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

R they fast?
      If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmaz Powa
        R they fast?
        not exactly

Comment

If you want something fast that has that sexy euro style go with a VW. They look very similar. I like the yugos because they are the less common denominator.
          www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

Slayer4u- your avatar looks a lot like that scene in Office Space when they are beating the crap out of the fax machine. Did you photoshop that too?
            Back in BG business.

Comment

Originally posted by blk_1stgn_prolx
              Slayer4u- your avatar looks a lot like that scene in Office Space when they are beating the crap out of the fax machine. Did you photoshop that too?
              That IS the scene from Office Space (only with Bush beating Kerry).

Comment

Originally posted by blk_1stgn_prolx
                No I didn't photochop it myself butsomeone did. I saw it and thought it was funny so I put it up there.
                www.gopostal.com

Comment

LMAO...

I had a Yugo... everybody in croatia had a yugo and like all other, mine died too LOL.

Is that Mazda 323 Jesus Limited Edition?
                  One day you are born,
                  The next big milestone
                  you discover go zoom-zoom
                  you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

Yugo - ultimate nerve killer I had one, long time ago, after few years we become Flitstones family
                    Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

Comment

Working...
                    X