six bolt momo hub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

six bolt momo hub?

Anyone know where i can get a momo style six bolt steering wheel hub that will worth with my 98 protege?

i found this

there's a hub on there that says it will work with a protege. anyone know if it will work with my 1998 protege lx?

Comment

someone help?

Comment

ebay, mazda hub
        im not 100% that it fits the 2nd gen, but the miata RX7 hubs fit the first gen

Comment

anyone know? idon't want to spend all this money on something that isn't going to work, i'm a poor college student also trying to get married and pay debts... so i don't want to have to drop 70 dollars more than once on this...

Comment

anybody here have any info? PLEASE! i'm dieing to get this hooked up but I can't afford to buy the wrong hub.

Comment

i guess nobody really knows about wheels on here?

Comment

just contact corksport, if thats where you want to get it from, then they should know.
                proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

thanks for the idea! cocksport helped me out and showed me the correct hub

Comment

glad you got the help, and didn't have to waste your money.
                    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

me too!

Comment

hey why don't you post a link, or size, or something, so that if anyone else has this question, they can search it out?

Comment

Working...
                        X