Vent controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vent controls

there is no air coming through the 2 vents centered above the A/C vent control unit but the 2 outer vents work fine ...I notice that the air flow is moving toward the floor board instead ,even though I have the controls set to blow toward my face ...how do I fix this ?

My Protege !

there is a vertical roller on the side of the vents, maybe its at "close"

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

this happened to me once...something with the cable that controls it broke...it got stuck, and wouldnt move...i ended up getting it loose and working again pretty quicky, but only after i got aggrivated and broke the knob off the controls =\ . look under the dash on the drivers side where the controls come out, you'll see a cable going to a white thing...try to move that white thing, thats what controls where the air goes...if it doesnt move...take the cable off and see if it moves...if it does...figure out why the cables stuck...if it doesnt, well, i dunno, guess its stuck. hope that helps a little =\

Mods:
      JDM Headlights + Corners
      JDM Tailights
      1st Gen LX Black Wheels
      Shaved Side Mouldings
      Second hand 'High-Flow' Muffler
      Cone Filter
      KYB GR-2's + Perf Lowering Springs
      E-Bay front strut bar
      Gauge cluster swap w/ Tach + Indiglo gauges
      40% Tint on side windows, 20% on rear
      and the best custom 3rd brake light overlay...'ZOOM'