1991 Protege GT for sale!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 Protege GT for sale!!!!

Selling my 1991 protege Gt. Has new cold air, new struts, new drive axle, front and back strut bars, performance bully stage 1 clutch, performance muffler, new downpipe, 234 000kms, 1999 protege black leather shift boot, comes with both stock and familia trunk garnishes. Self maintained and maintained by former club member '' Protoss''. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Make an offer (private messages only please).

Sounds awsome

Originally posted by skr91protegeGT
    Selling my 1991 protege Gt. Has new cold air, new struts, new drive axle, front and back strut bars, performance bully stage 1 clutch, performance muffler, new downpipe, 234 000kms, 1999 protege black leather shift boot, comes with both stock and familia trunk garnishes. Self maintained and maintained by former club member '' Protoss''. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Make an offer (private messages only please).
    Pictures Please!

Dave
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

Please post an asking price.

Comment

pictures comming soon!!! I am asking for $2100 firm. All it needs is a windshield (priced at $150), front driver's side wheel bearing and front passenger side tie rod. Total repairs approx. $270 plus taxes.

Comment

Please disregard license plate info. didn't think about that when taking the pictures. Vehicle does NOT come with gauges pictured and does NOT come with the pioneer stereo as pictured but rather and nice JVC deck. Pinstripes above door handles all the way around the car have since been removed. enjoy

Comment

When it doesn't sell, I got dibs on the interior!
            93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
            02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
            05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

hahaha

Comment

hahaha, I just emailed you for more pics. Disregard that. I thought you had the GTX motor in there. Your Trader ad is incorrect since you're just running the stock motor by the way.

Wil, you interested in interior? Shoot me a PM with what you need and what you wanna pay, I have a ****load of stuff.
                My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                X