This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Turbo BP VS *Fastest* Civic in town

Well there is a Civic here in town that has really only lost to a WRX, S200, STI, and now Me of course. It is lowered, striped off most all weight, and have all the ricey stuff done to it, headers, exhaust, intake, injectors, pulleys, etc. He is the big shot so He wanted to race me as soon as he heard the RFL toot it's horn. Well my car isn't doing too well right now. 2nd gear grinds pretty bad (bad synchro I think), if I floor it the car will lean out cause right now the MAP I have hooked up for my Throttle % mazes out at 2 PSI (Bad MAP, Get a New one next Wednsday) but I kinda know how to drive the car. Well after he gets off work we drive 25 mins out to the middle of no where to race. Well I wanted to make this big so I get 2 friends to ride with me, one being about 200lb's. We call him Fatty . He had no one. Well anyways, get all set up my friend in the passenger seat counts 1-2-3 and I hit it. Spin the tires a bit bring it to 6000 then try to shift into 2nd. Well I slam it into 2nd let out and nothing, Think Oh, then do neutral 2nd, still nothing, so I shift to 3rd (Mind this I did this fast so it made it sound like a grinded) So I take off in 3rd and he jumps in head of me by about 2 cars. I fly by at the end of 3rd, about a car past him I put it in 4th and just take off. I past my friends that were at the end of the 1/4 mile around 100-110 about 3-4 cars on him at least. Then the hazards go on. I felt proud, Me with a full Sterio System, 2 extra ppl, and no 2nd gear. Well I need to sleep for Father's day tomorrow. Going on a 5 hr trip with the rest of my family.

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

When will people understand riced out civics are only fast when racing stopped cars in traffic! And yes i had a dumb ricer do this. He floored it to go past me while i was stopped in traffic! :rofl:
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

guys whats with the hazards... that is the most annoying thing EVER... when my car was stock i was at PIR racing at the late night drags... this kid and his friends wanted me to race him in his vw golf... it was an A3 2.0l golf. he was saying he was running mid 16s or so so the race would not be terrible ( i was running high 16s at the time) get to the line... not only did i get a terrible launch but i missed second... he beat me fair and square... then the hazards came on...

basically the way i feel about them is they make you look like the park bench spoiler, neon underbody kit, painted racing stripes and vinal decals kinda guy not the im a true car guy whos car doesnt need a wing to take off thats what my motor is for kinda guy. its poor sportsmanship and all around goofy looking.
      There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Sonds like an easy kill. I don't think a BPT would smoke the fastest civic in my town though. The civic In my town is owned by a friend of mine. It's turbocharged and supercharged. He's running NSX injectors,and a blitz exaust. He's putting down about 450whp and 380ftlbs of torque. Yeah it's intimidating as hell to anyone who's not driving a Viper or Corvette.
        www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

WHHHHAAAATTTT, Are you smokin crack?

Originally posted by slayer4u
          Sonds like an easy kill. I don't think a BPT would smoke the fastest civic in my town though. The civic In my town is owned by a friend of mine. It's turbocharged and supercharged. He's running NSX injectors,and a blitz exaust. He's putting down about 450whp and 380ftlbs of torque. Yeah it's intimidating as hell to anyone who's not driving a Viper or Corvette.
          Last edited by psiturbo; 06-20-2005, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Super Turbo civic quote

You cant keep up and deal with other peoples comments so you have to alter my postings because you cant handle it. This forum is so lame, thats why I dont PayPal not even half a cent.

Are you gonna modify this one as well...?
            Last edited by psiturbo; 06-20-2005, 02:54 PM. Reason: You are so lame

Comment

"I raced what I thought was a formidable opponent in my car that I fail to maintain like a true enthusiast would. He was a tool, just as I, but worse than me! Stack one more inch to the penis I don't have! "

In all honesty, above is what the content of 90% of all racing stories on this forum should be! Not to mention all of the worthless posts that followed afterwards in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by psiturbo

You cant keep up and deal with other peoples comments so you have to alter my postings because you cant handle it. This forum is so lame, thats why I dont PayPal not even half a cent.

WHo the **** are you talking to?
                www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

Originally posted by psiturbo

if you are going to be a troll, and continue to cause flame wars that ruin threads, you will be delt with. you have already been warned once.

next time its a 1 week ban.
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                  X