Tryin to Turbo the Single.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tryin to Turbo the Single.

Well me and a friend of mine both have Dx's. Weve decided to try the first ever.... Were gunna try to get a custom TurboManifold made by TurboXS. Its a company Located in gaithersberg md. www.turboxs.com they do alot of stuff for the subies, rx's and the supras. so ima go down there tomm to see how much it would cost to get 2 Turbomanis made for our Single overhead engines.

Ill take pics of the stuff we have for the Turbo process already. Have a Nice Garret Turbo (specs...N/A) and a small Slimline Intercooler. Both are for my friends swap. im still deciding what to get.

if anyone else is intrested in a SOHC mani, just tell me. might need more people to get a lower price.
    Maroon 1995 Probe SE
    Beige 1994 Protege DX
    Silver 2001 Protege ES

Originally posted by maz94protege
    stupidity kills....
    you said it best on my thread
    Last edited by KiddX; 10-16-2003, 12:49 AM.
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

wtf?? (slaps you for being you).

semtex i believe was looking into this matter for us at some point? it would be great to see this done, good luck.
      peace

Comment

i think itd be interesting, if nothing else to be the only one to do it.
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

DUMBASS YOU KNOW YOU DON"T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO AFFORD ANY ****ING TURBO RIGHT NOW!!!!

*pauses*

your full of ****!
          93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
          02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
          05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by FESTIVAS RULE
            DUMBASS YOU KNOW YOU DON"T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO AFFORD ANY ****ING TURBO RIGHT NOW!!!!

*pauses*

your full of ****!

Damn wil. Tore him a new one.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

actually it was "protoss" who was lookin to fab one up, i just said i was interested, still am, but i have a cap on spending money
              No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Well ****tard wil..... AS of now u cant get one even Custom Fabricated. But I Wasnt goin to do it yet. Steve wanted to. He is selling the integra to get turbo parts. If he could get it done and working right....i might of thought bout doing it..... FOCKER.

lol.

But TurboXS dont do ****, no custom stuff, only stuff they do is the stuff they sell.... so screw em. Ive called machine shops all around here and turbo shops, they act like they dont even know how to begin to make the manifold. So as of not its a No go...next to Impossible to be done at this stage. Oh well....and Wil i could get it done if i wanted to.... Im just not in DEBT like ur punk ass is cracka!

so go drink a and play with ur self
                Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                Beige 1994 Protege DX
                Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

beer CHECK!
                  self CHECK!

ALL SYSTEMS GO!
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Semtex
                    actually it was "protoss" who was lookin to fab one up, i just said i was interested, still am, but i have a cap on spending money
                    Yes i did. I had a prototype built. it was not the best of designs. i am doing a DOHC swap so i have put a stop on all sohc turbo plans.
                    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                    So his engine he goosed
                    With much too much boost,
                    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

protoss, do you still have the prototype?
                      Current Cars
                      94 DX, 97 Corolla
                      Past Cars 92 LX(CDN), 89 CIVIC DX, 93 Teg, 93 MX-3

Comment

yeah but you really dont want it... it doesn't work. it is too fat and makes the turbo sit too close to the Rad. the piping is not the proper diameter, and the turbo sits so low it wil be a pita to even get a downpipe on it. I call it the que'st-ce ****. it isn't bad for a first attempt, but is in no way going to work. but hey if you want it, i'm sure i can find it somewhere.
                        Last edited by Protoss; 10-17-2003, 08:56 AM.

So his engine he goosed

Comment

well i have a guy that can make one for me, just thought it'd be helpfull to have one failed attempt so he can look at it. lol

i might be in ottaw a in november, maybe we can meetup
                          Current Cars
                          94 DX, 97 Corolla
                          Past Cars 92 LX(CDN), 89 CIVIC DX, 93 Teg, 93 MX-3

Comment

hell yeah, Pm me when the time draws near and we'll meet up

So his engine he goosed

Comment

If you're still looking, there's a guy here in my town that'll do a custom turbo manifold for $350. He's pretty good too. I've got a turbo manifold made by him right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X