A proto is going to the Track!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A proto is going to the Track!

On this sunday 19, here in panama a Drag race will be celebrated, and im going to represent, obviously my own... but also the people that have protos around... i will be very glad to hear some good advice in the car tunninga, in the car racing and some last minutes advice, the spec of the car are at the bottom, anything will be apreciated... also about categories, wich is the normal 1/4 mile time for a proto like mine.. what should i spect!
    94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

noooooooooo

the LocoR here..hahahaha

Comment

wait..where u have find the 280 cam ?
      or..where or who have worked it ?

isn't a "leve" cam ok..is like the toda cams.

Comment

Hey Zorlac, they are grinded cams... and thanks for the coment
        94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

good luck sunday ok

Comment

went

here is a pic of my car... and also, i aws in the 16´s category and making a time of 16.6 with a reaction time of 0.88 first time ever in a track, i was proud of my car because i went back home, in a/c and running good, i lost in the first round against a friend of mine that has a Honda Crv supercharge, headers came gears etc, and 4 wheel drive, and proxes ra1 tires, not by far, and it rain before the race, so with mi street tire i did not ahve the change to explode the performances of the protege at its max

well thats it and thanks for any comments

Comment

i like how your muffler looks, lol check out the car hes racing!!
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Reminds me of my protege!

2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

dude, nice clean pro! lookin good man

Comment

Working...
                  X