got car back from body shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got car back from body shop!

got my car back.. finally.. i still have alot of work to do to fix the crap the stupid insurance company forgot to calculate in, in their estimate... anywho pictures of before and after

Before Accident, Before Repair (after 1st repair)

After Accident Before Repair

WAY After Accident, After Repair

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288846537 <-- Album

Comment

looks good except it still says protegeclub...

Comment

i know i need to make protege5.com decals... i need to get decals cut anyways since my body decal is cut in half from the repair.. looks so gay right now

Comment

Originally posted by pr5owner
          i know i need to make protege5.com decals... i need to get decals cut anyways since my body decal is cut in half from the repair.. looks so gay right now
          u need clubprotege decals

Comment

what percentage tint is that?
            02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

Congrats...it looks great. Love the new bumper.
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

yeah protegeclub is crap.. i am getting protege5.com decals as i type this, and i have 35% all around premium 3m tint

Comment

i love the "roll call" down the center of your hood , that is awsome
                  nice car BTW nice work keep it up
                  No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Did you do it yourself? Love the car BTW, forgot to tell you before. Looks super clean. I normally don't like decals on the side, but on your car they look sharp. Great job, love the new bumper.
                    02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

this is prolly just me but I really dont like it that much.. there are parts that I do but others that I dont.... i mean the hood I jsut dont like cuz it just seems to me that you got a lil sticker happy.. along with on the rest of the car.... and the blue lights foir the license plate... tahts just seems a bit Uncle Ben's like to me... there are a few others but sorry just figured I should post my opinion

Comment

One of the better Proteges around here. If I had a P5 or MP3 I'd definitely get the '03.5 MS front bumper too.

Comment

Working...
                        X