Ducktail and MSP sideskirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ducktail and MSP sideskirt

Finished installing my ducktail and sideskirt. didnt want to attach all the pictures that i took tonight so pls visit my http://www.cardomain.com/ride/653576/2 for bigger, clearer, and more pictures.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by beetle_orange; 06-24-2005, 10:26 PM.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

lol, yeah... can't really see the skirts.

Comment

oh, guess i am not just a fan of having it color matched....maybe it'll be noticeable if i took a picture wherein the floor is not black?

Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

yea maybe on on grass or dirt or something...not a fan of ducktails at all, so i dont like it all that much...but at least it fits! there are some horrible things around here...but still...I like how its going

Mods:
        JDM Headlights + Corners
        JDM Tailights
        1st Gen LX Black Wheels
        Shaved Side Mouldings
        Second hand 'High-Flow' Muffler
        Cone Filter
        KYB GR-2's + Perf Lowering Springs
        E-Bay front strut bar
        Gauge cluster swap w/ Tach + Indiglo gauges
        40% Tint on side windows, 20% on rear
        and the best custom 3rd brake light overlay...'ZOOM'

Comment

lookin good, but yeah like ya said, something where your skirts didn't blend in with whatevers below them would be cool.
          proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

For some reason now I see a little bit clearer. Were the skirts cut? Ouch.

Comment

i like the spoiler!
              are you gonna paint anything?

Comment

the skirts had to be cut for shipping purposes. airlines only allowed a total of 62 inches to be checked in for free or else i would have paid a LOT for extra baggage. the ducktail is intact.

i dont think i will be painting either of them the same as the color of my car but i do think i will be getting some gloss black for the skirts to match them with the other parts that are painted black in my car e.g. body moulding, rear bottom bumper, door handles, etc etc.

theMAN, i took the pictures around 6 pm and it gets dark around 8:30 pm so i dont know if it'll get any brighter than those pictures that i took, if say i took them around noon. maybe its brighter on your side of the state??

if in case you didnt notice 4 out of 5 pictures that i posted here are in daylight and in my cardomain site i think 9 out of 13 that i took are in broad daylight as well.
                Last edited by beetle_orange; 06-25-2005, 03:50 PM.

Mods:

Comment

nice spoiler and skirts beetle_orange
                  ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

i've never seen a ducktail on our cars and i can say i don't like it but its something different. they just seem to work better on boxy cars from the 70's and 80's like a saab 900 or bmw 635 csi, we all have our own opinions
                    95 ES
                    05 S60R

Comment

good job beetle orange with the skirt and ducktail but for some people...ducktails for protege or 323 might match if it is small ...i dont know...but i guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X