First race with BP 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First race with BP 323

well over the winter i worked with this stupid fag who had some buick nad he was talking about getting this SUper fast ford probe and that he would stomp me in my protege, and anyother car.... well he stoped working there and i seen him a few months after that as soon as i got my 323., with a Silver Probe with red graphics and red center caps painted on his alloys( i think there alloys) anyway its a damn 4 cyl and he said its the fastest 4 cyl he has ever been in and it would smoke anything.. so i was like ya whatever left... everyonce and a while i would see his ass driving around town reving at everything acting like a typical " proracer" well i saw him 2day and i said **** it.... i was like ur car is a piece of **** lets race.. so we go out 2 the middle of no where and as we where on our way out there i got on it... doing about 125 down this back road i left his car a waise back.... anyway we get to where we are going to race and hes like dude what do u have done to your car it wasnt this fast last time.. i just told him look u never even seen my car move last time and u where claiming that it would stomp me and any other 4 cyl so what does it mattter what i have doen i said it was stock poped the hood he saw a cone filter and thats it .. hes like ull prolly win My engine is getting weak .. ( it has a slightly rough idle..) anyway he honks right before his 3rd honk he takes off so i wait untill his 3rd honk to take off ... when i start hes already a fender ahead of me from leaving early and the end of first gear we are about even.. as im going through second i end up about a fender ahead of him shifting into 3rd i countinue 2 pull untill i got up to about 120 again and he is a good 4 or 5 cars back... i come to a stop and he says yeah my engine is weak do u hear that noise ( the slightly rough idle ... hes like im losing a cyl.) i said whatever and left) .. lol it was great i love this 323 now w00t!!

also i had my 2 15s in the huge box in there that has 2 weigh at least 150 lbs lol oh well :D :D
    Last edited by Chad; 06-25-2005, 04:58 PM.

Nice kill.
    I want a 323 but they're sooo hard to find.
    Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
    you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

ricer, lol good kill
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by RALLYBP_94
        Nice kill.

wanna trade.. ?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by RALLYBP_94
          Nice kill.

They're all over the place here .
          www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
            wanna trade.. ?? lol
            Yeah, but i'll take my turbo stuff.
            Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
            you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

never mind i atleast had a lx

Comment

good kill.....

I hate those PGT's... so ghey looking.
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                  good kill.....

I hate those PGT's... so ghey looking.
                  I'd rather have an MX-6 GT anyway. Same engine but in my opinion a better body. The probe I think is lighter though probably not by much though. Nice kill. They fast muda fookers.
                  www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

why in the world do you people back east honk... that only attracts attention... damn here, you just kinda look at each other, and know it's a go...
                    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

attract attention... ??? we where 5 miles away from the city out in the middle of nowhere ,

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard
                        why in the world do you people back east honk... that only attracts attention... damn here, you just kinda look at each other, and know it's a go...
                        My horn is no where near as loud as my car at WOT. Honking is a non issue. I prefer to keep it at the track though. But am guilty of an occasional street run.

Good kill. I love seeing smart mouthed asses have it handed to them.

Comment

If he really knew it was "dieing" then he would have not raced in the 1st place. So yeah ricers are all talk and then they lose and make excuses. He sounds like the typical honduh owner but he doesn't drive a honduh!
                          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

one of my buddys works at a gasstation and a few of us where down there talkin with him and the dude with the probe showed up and started runnin his mouth and i just simply said... what happend when we raced.. hes like well i admit your car is quick, but my engine is weak it has 150k on it.. then i just simply said my bp has 148k on it and he walked away

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard

To reduce false starts! Apparently it didn't work with the moron involved!
                              **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                              95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Working...
                              X