Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet some more pictures!

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

I like the car with the exception of two areas. One is the super large grill. I just can't stand it. The second issue is that 'triangle' area behind the third window on the wagon. The profile of the wagon is very nice, but that big closed space behind the window just sucks.
    -Kevin
    -90 Miata 1- #80 CSP, '01 1.8L Swap w/ working VVT
    -90 Miata 2 - $2005/6/7 Turbocharged GRM Challenger
    -91 Tracer - $2008/9 AWD Converted Turbocharged Challenger
    -94 MX3 - #8 Hong Norrth LeMons/Chumpcar Racer
    -02.5 Protege5 - The Daily

Comment

You know, I just noticed that the two cars have slightly different front ends. The hatch has a different hood, and slightly different headlights as well. Then of course there is a bumper difference, but who cares?
      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

I love the tan/black interior. It looks very upscale. I'll take a sedan in 2.3 "S" trim fully loaded please! The profile of the hatch looks nice, but IMO it needs a more agressive front end. The huge grille and smiling headlights look wimpy to me...unlike the Protege5.
        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

if i was going to make a choice between both the wagon and sedan, i would take the sedan

It is more appealing to me
          but that is my opinion

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

so does anyone know when the 3 is gonna be on sale in the U.S.???
            '03 Sunlight Silver Metallic ES
            -Window Tint
            -MS Sport Exhaust

Comment

Even More Pics...

I wasn't so sure if I liked the rear end of the sedan, but I love it in this picture.

-Chris
              '02 Black Mica LX

Comment

Nice find. I'm drooling...
                Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
                X