This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me what ya think about my website

Well last time I posted something about my graphic art portfolio, a few of you were kinda interested so I figured I'd let you guys get a sneak peak at my new layout so you can praise me or tell me something that needs to be worked on

of course its not done and stuff but i think I am with hte header or atleast for right now I am

and no replies... oh well just incase... hers an update

Comment

that looks good.
      what are you using tables ..
      you use that 3d studio for that upper couch image
      Bruce
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yay a reply... figured I would get one from you bruce actually the page is gonna be in a pop up window thats going to be all flash so no html coding for this version..... and yes the couch thing was done in 3d studio max.....The image of the couch scene I attached below just incase you wanted to see it

http://asylum24.net./Living Room.jpg

Comment

i like it
          clean crisp and simple, cnat get any better than that
          No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

thanx semtex

Comment

good god, you're going to kill modems

have you EVER heard of a thing called JPEG COMPRESSION?
              TheMAN
              '01 BJFP MT
              '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
              No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
              It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
              -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
              -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
              -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
              No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

as a matter of fact I have heard of it in the 6 years or so that I've been doing graphics... and since this isnt the real copy of the site....jsut the preview of the layout... i could care less... and it wont even matter since its going to be all in flash...

Comment

then you could have at least put up a "large pics" warning instead of making people come here, waste time waiting for the damn thing to load just to see wtf it is

and since you took the time to save and post the damn pics as JPEGs, you could have actually compressed the **** while you were doing so! mr graphic designer, don't tell me you work with JPEGs directly

how selfish
                  TheMAN
                  '01 BJFP MT
                  '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

thats also why I said a few of you... meaning the post was for those few that expressed interest in it before and not necissarily for those who didnt, oh well..... and if I wanted them to look like crap, I would have compressed them... but since its a preview and not the real deal, dont care if it takes forever. and you say.... take forever to load just to see wtf it is.... if you were to read the openin statement I said what it was so if you wanted to see it, wait.... if not.... too bad for you

Comment

it is very easy on the eyes. Easy to read and distinguish the controls. Website ergonomics are very easily lost in the presentation, but this is clean.
                      My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                      JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                      AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Good lord dood, i'm not ****in downloading this!!!

I'm on 28.8k dialup, and EXCUSE ME if the ****hole I live in doesn't offer broadband.

If you want our input, COMPRESS THE ****ING IMAGES. Good god...it takes 10 seconds to create a duplicate.
                        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

where do I see "few of you"? ooohh... the mother****ing first post... which meant in order to SEE it, you have to click on the ****ing link to your stupid ass thread which also means we have to sit here and wait for the goddamn pics to load

compressing the ****ing images doesn't make a drastic impact on quality... even then most people here have piece of **** monitors and can't tell the damn difference anyway

stop making excuses

Originally posted by asylum24
                          thats also why I said a few of you... meaning the post was for those few that expressed interest in it before and not necissarily for those who didnt, oh well..... and if I wanted them to look like crap, I would have compressed them... but since its a preview and not the real deal, dont care if it takes forever. and you say.... take forever to load just to see wtf it is.... if you were to read the openin statement I said what it was so if you wanted to see it, wait.... if not.... too bad for you
                          TheMAN
                          '01 BJFP MT
                          '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

Comment

and "Tell me what ya think" is NOT a ****ing descriptive topic, how the **** would anyone know WTF you are talking about without clicking on it? YOU just want attention and YOU just want people clicking on your damn thread just to see if it interests them or not... you're no better than a spammer
                            TheMAN
                            '01 BJFP MT
                            '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

Comment

and you arnt a client and never will be a client and that means I dont have to listen to you.... and if I compressed the image the pattern looks like **** becuase it looses it cleanliness and so does the 45 degree lines in the navigation and they just blur together so yes you wcould tell.... and your comment on having to wait for hte pic to load... you can read while it loads and when you are done reading you would understand what the thing is about and if you didnt want to see it... hten leave and dont say anything about it besides typing some dumb response that has nothing to do with what I asked for... i didnt ask for what you thought on the preview file size... I asked for your oppinion on the layout... so stfu and mind you own business unless its something I asked for... so telling me about the file size was completely off topic and you werent minding your own business... simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                              X