RearView Mirror fell Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RearView Mirror fell Help!!!

Does anyone now how to take the mounting plate off the mirrror. Mine just feel one day and I have been trying to get that small silver mounting plate out/off the mirrror for a while and I get it off. I cant glue it back until I do that. If you know how to remove the mirror from the windshield that would be helpful too. Mine does not have a screw to take it off....(I wish it did!!!) Is there any special tools or someting. I will try and post pics later aight...
    DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Originally posted by RacerX
    Does anyone now how to take the mounting plate off the mirrror. Mine just feel one day and I have been trying to get that small silver mounting plate out/off the mirrror for a while and I get it off. I cant glue it back until I do that. If you know how to remove the mirror from the windshield that would be helpful too. Mine does not have a screw to take it off....(I wish it did!!!) Is there any special tools or someting. I will try and post pics later aight...
    IIRC, there is a little tab you have to push with a small screwdriver or something similar. if there is a little slot between the plate and the mirror a few mm wide, that's where it is...it's been a long time since I've had to re-glue a mirror, but I used to do like 3-4 a day when I worked at the gas station..
    Please sponsor me for the American diabetes association Tour de Cure.
    http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=...383&px=3361088
    together, we can find a cure for Diabetes!!!!

Comment

thanks alot...but I had to have a glass put it on....it took out some glass with it...and it wouldnt come out...but its on now.. thanks alot for your help!!!!
      DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Comment

Working...
      X