Hey hey, someone new in town!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey hey, someone new in town!

Hey, I just traded in my '00 Dodge Stratus SE on a brand-new '03 black mica Protege LX 5-speed. I love it! I can't tell you how much I love it! It had 5 miles when I took it on the test drive...but it's got about 790 now. I'm sure she'll have a good 100,000 by the time I get it paid off. But anyway...my old "internet stomping grounds" was the Stratusphere (stratusphere.us), but since "da Strat" is gone, I figured I'd join up with this fine group of people. Here's to a few fine years with da Mazda ProTJ!
    2003 Protege LX 5-speed

well.....welcome to the club....everybody here should be more than willing to lend a hand or an ear whenever you need it.

go now....and have much fun in your protege...(just make sure to come back)

bpt323
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

You are more then welcome here.
      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Welcome to the club.......everyone here is always more than helpful and willing to give opinions/help whenever you ask. One thing though, if you do have a question be sure to do a search first as people are happy to answer the same question a couple times, but get a little cranky after that =). Hope you like it here, black pros rock!
        02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

I'm new here too. I used to have an '88 MX6 LX, I put a turbo on that, but now I've moved up to a 2003 MSP, love it so far!
          03.5 MazdaSpeed Protege

MAM Built Block, Microtech EMS on the way

HiBoost FMIC--Greddy Profec-B SpecII--AWR Front Mount, RR-inserts in rear--Injen SRI--PLX Wideband

88 MX6 LX-Turbo - DEAD

Comment

Re: Hey hey, someone new in town!

Originally posted by Breiland
            Hey, I just traded in my '00 Dodge Stratus SE on a brand-new '03 black mica Protege LX 5-speed. I love it! I can't tell you how much I love it! It had 5 miles when I took it on the test drive...but it's got about 790 now. I'm sure she'll have a good 100,000 by the time I get it paid off. But anyway...my old "internet stomping grounds" was the Stratusphere (stratusphere.us), but since "da Strat" is gone, I figured I'd join up with this fine group of people. Here's to a few fine years with da Mazda ProTJ!
            how does the p5 compare with the stratus?

Comment

Welcome to the club!
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Re: Re: Hey hey, someone new in town!

Originally posted by pr5owner
                he doesn't have a p5, he has an lx. but anyways welcome to the board, its good that you saw the light
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Re: Re: Hey hey, someone new in town!

Originally posted by pr5owner
                  I've actually got an LX sedan. But yeah...there are some things I liked better about my Stratus, but for the most part, the Pro is a lot nicer. It doesn't ride as nice as the Strat, but it handles a LOT better, and everything about the car screams "Quality," especially in comparison with the cheap build quality of any Dodge. I plan on keeping the Pro a lot longer than I had the Strat.
                  Last edited by Breiland; 10-27-2003, 09:29 AM.
                  2003 Protege LX 5-speed

Comment

welcome, im a new member too

Comment

Cool, another black mica Pro. I have one myself, but it's a 2001 purchased new back when. Now that I see the Mazda3, I want one of those:p:
                      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                      Groundkit

Comment

Hey everyone, I just joined today. Im glad to be a member. Im driving a silver 2002 protege, wings west spoiler, intake, cat-back exhaust, neons, euros, 2 12inch xplod subs, pioneer deck. I'll send picks! Thanx everyone!

Comment

Wow alot of new members, Welcome all!

Comment

hey gotta love the black pros. Luke-- I wanna see your wing
                            My OLD Car

Comment

here is my car

Here is my car......

Comment

Working...
                              X