Clear All

I Hate The Yanks

I HATE THEM!!!!
    93 Protege lx (Jessi)
    Project Jessi
    Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to that.

Comment

Yeah, the ees are a bunch of cocky ****s... I thought Boston was going to win this, FINALLY... BUT NO ****IN YANKEES DAMNIT!!!!!

Comment

I hate the yankee's. i take it they won game 7?
        When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
        Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
        Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
        So his engine he goosed
        With much too much boost,
        And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

I don't mind being the one to say that I love the Yankees! The curse lives on!!! What the hell did the Boston coach think by leaving Pedro in there anyway?

Comment

you know you would think that I would be really mad right now but I'm not. Just sad so very very sad i thought it might happen I thought it might be over. But sadly its not. well at least the pop. of new england didnt cut itself in half. could you imange the deaths if they did win every old sox fan would drop dead.

well heres to next year

93 Protege lx (Jessi)
            Project Jessi
            Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
            Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded

Comment

**** them, right in the left ear! Why were the SOX had to be so f*cking cocky? Pedro did in game 3 and now in game 7! Its a shame, and most of all, it f*cking hurts. Well, go Celtics, at least they got 16 championships!!!
              "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Originally posted by Roach220
                let me translate

Begining of season your drink having a good time GO SOX and by Fall your drinking a lot and banging your head against the wall ... again.. GO SOX
                93 Protege lx (Jessi)
                Project Jessi
                Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:

Comment

tis time to divert your attention to hockey.
                  When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                  Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                  Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                  So his engine he goosed
                  With much too much boost,
                  And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by turbonium959
                    **** them, right in the left ear! Why were the SOX had to be so f*cking cocky? Pedro did in game 3 and now in game 7! Its a shame, and most of all, it f*cking hurts. Well, go Celtics, at least they got 16 championships!!!

Red Sox have 5... just not in a while
                    "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                    -93 MR2, 129 ES
                    ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                    Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
                      Red Sox have 5... just not in a while
                      I know they do Jesse. I meant it as a comparrison of baseball where the Those-Who-Sould-Not-Be-Mentioned have most champions, and Celtics have most in basketball, so, go CELTICS!
                      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Originally posted by turbonium959
                        I know they do Jesse. I meant it as a comparrison of baseball where the Those-Who-Sould-Not-Be-Mentioned have most champions, and Celtics have most in basketball, so, go CELTICS!

Hahhaa! I dunno why that made me laugh, but it did... I'm a sucker for H.P. humor I suppose :p:

Overall, I hate baseball. I think it's mind-bogglingly boring. 160 games in a season? Cut that in half and maybe then it would be a little more exciting. But I am a Yankees 'fan'. Only reason? Because my dad is. You have to like at least one team in each sport, right?

That does suck about Boston and Chicago, though... But hey, you gotta play to win.
                        Dan
                        dreesemonkey

Comment

Love 'em or hate 'em, you GOTTA love the ALCS this year.

All the way to game 7, and 11 innings until Boone hits the shot that all players dream about - the walk-off homer to win the big game.

I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I do get into it when the playoffs hit - especially with matchups as good as this year. VERY exciting post-season.

Regular season baseball to me is like eating a turkey dinner, and popping an Ambien pill with a glass of wine - though I think baseball puts me to sleep faster

And of course the Yanks are hated - they are THE winningest franchise in sports history - not just baseball. 39 league championships, and 26 World Series wins (and c'mon - we all know it's gonna be 27 soon). Those stats are insane. It's as though the Yanks win the championship 1 out of every 3 years. And then win 2 out of every 3 world series' they are in.

LET'S GO YANKEES!!

Though I will admit, a part of me wanted to see a Cubs/BoSox series. That woulda been sweet.

~HH

Comment

Cmon you guys can't hate. .
                            The two teams played there hearts out and the team that made the better choices won.. Its really that simple.
                            I don't know what type of pitch that was. I never saw a more straighter pitch lol .. I was looking at the pitch and thinking damn he is gonna get a hard on with that one..
                            The better team one ..

LETS GO YANKEES BABY ...
                            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

The Yankees buy championships. They pay more than other teams can afford for good players and thats why they win.
                              02 Protege ES

Comment

Working...
                              X