Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoiler / wing opinion

I ordered this from pcp tonight...

i am "ricing out" my car because it's a slow 98 1.5 but at least i can do little things to it and make it look decent...

how does everyone think it'll look?

well, its your taste not mine, but I hate the three foot wings that have a better chance of catching wind and blowing the car off the road than creating downforce and keeping it to the road
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

hhahaa, i never thought of that...

at least I'm not some teenager who throws a pipe and wing on their car and thinks it's fast and the best car in the world, i realize the 1.5 is a piece of crap...not THAT much I can do to make it fast, so at least I can mod it somehow... haha

I used to agree with your opinion on that, but it's really all I can do to the car...

Comment

its all good, just don't paint it bright pink with white vinyls, or something else equally as ****ed up looking.
        proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

na def not, it's staying the N11 color... everglade mica (which is more blue than green, but whatever... lol

Comment

personally i think they look stupid on front drivers . . . but whatever.

Comment

aww c'mon if you go ricer go all the way. i'm telling ya, you gotta get the car some ****ty ass color, and cover half of it in vinyls

Comment

hahaha na i'm staying with the everglade mica... although i'll prolly have some yellow or blue ricer vinyl on the side... hahaha

Comment

aight fine don't be a true ricer, whatever, I don't care. but seriously man, do what ya like, and like what ya do. its your car, make it look how ya like it.

Comment

ima be a fake ricer... is there such a thing since ricer **** is all show no go anyway? jhahaa

Comment

i suppose doing it to mock them is better than doing it because it's mad tyte y0

Comment

yea yo mah wing is teh phat dawg!!!111oneone

hahaha

Comment

What up homeboy this is the leader of ricer Mazda and I think even think that the wing is the wrong type of wing. I have been defending you on other threads man but you are making it tough man. You are killing me. Those type of wings look ridiculous and belong only on Hondas. You really needed to get a factory spoiler. That is what I want to get. Something that you can get painted to match your color and still make your vehicle presentable. If you put that thing on your are going to get raced by everybody and their grandma on traffic lights. And we know what the result is going to be. Please I am begging you return it...

Comment

actually good point, try to snag an msp wing.

Comment

This one's nice.

Or a 2nd gen MAZDASPEED wing. At least it's stock.

Or the stock 2nd gen wing.

Last edited by Intruder; 07-04-2005, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X