This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90-94 323/pro cf hood **OLD THREAD CLOSED**

O.k this is it. I hope this works out. This is the official group buy for 1990-94 mazda 323 and protege carbon fibre hoods. There will be two lists that need to meet the required amout (10-15 people) before production will begin. Once the lists are full i will post further details. For background info read here http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...t=17324&page=1

This is really sad. I started this thing to get myself a cf hood and just happened to pick up you 1st gen pro's. Please spread this deal to anyone you know that owns a bg 323.

90-94 323
    1.Me
    2.chad
    3.MD323
    4.shaun32390???

90-93 Protege
    1.92prolx
    2.worldhazard
    3.tom
    4.redfox
    5.tweeks???
    6.P-rotege
    7.Etron

im in....94 PRO/323 Hood. prepaying upfront correct?
    Maroon 1995 Probe SE
    Beige 1994 Protege DX
    Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

thread moved to proper section

Comment

Ill put myself down, but can u clarify the price again? It was 200$, byut all that garbage int he thread i didnt read what the finnally price was.

90-93 Protege
        1.92prolx
        2.worldhazard
        3.tom
        4.redfox
        5.tweeks???
        6.P-rotege
        7.Etron
        8.jitb37

Comment

Can you ship worlwide? I may be able to get some more buyers for the 323 hoods in europe...
          www.323gtx.co.uk
          www.323gtr.net

Comment

most definately interested in a 94 Protege CF hood. Keep me posted
            94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
            Spring Tech Springs
            Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
            Cone Filter
            17" Rotas
            More to Come......

Comment

Ill take 2 90-93 Protege hoods of it helps get it made. Put me in twice.

Comment

well i had a ****ty ass job untill today i think i got hired making decent money but i wont know for sure if i will be able to afford the hood my car was impounded sunday night and i cant get it out untill at least tomarrow and its going to be around 200 dollars, plus i owe a speeding ticket last week lol for 200 so money is a little tight so i would put a ? next to mine.. if i actually get this job that i was told today i had then i should be able to do it

Comment

Once again this group buy is for 1990-94 323's and 1990-93 protege's. The price is $350 US + shipping. There will need to be a deposit of $150 before production, and then the remaining balance paid before the hoods are shipped. I think we could arrange shipping ouside the U.S. but i will be pricey, so it's your call. But if you can get more 323's on the list then great.

BTW i want to see more 323 interest.

90-94 323
                  1.Me
                  2.chad?
                  3.MD323
                  4.shaun32390?
                  5.frogi323

90-93 Protege
                  1.92prolx
                  2.worldhazard
                  3.tom
                  4.tom
                  5.redfox
                  6.tweeks???
                  7.P-rotege
                  8.Etron
                  9.jitb37
                  10.blade1
                  Last edited by pmpn323; 07-05-2005, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Can you get an estimate on shipping to the UK? Basically, I run the 323gtx.co.uk site, we have 1000+ members, and I know for sure we have members looking for CF 'hoods' (or bonnets to us lot ). I for sure am looking for one, and possibly if you could ship say 5 together or something like that to keep the shipping down, I think we may be able to sell that many. We also got a great exchange rate against the $ at the moment, which helps out a lot!

If you can get an estimate on the shipping, I'll get some idea on definite numbers.
                    www.323gtx.co.uk
                    www.323gtr.net

Comment

Alright guys I have some very important info, so please read carefully! I just got off the phone with Seth, owner of the company making these hoods. I wanted to talk to him to get everything set in stone. First off I just want to say that Seth is a great guy. I am 100% that we couldn't find a better, and more honest guy to do this for us. That being said they are a couple things i want everyone to understand. To make the mold that will used to make the final carbon fibre hood costs Seth a lot of money. The deposit of $125 from each of us is not even close to his cost of making that one mold. So, once we supply him the hood, he is out a lot of money because of the cost to make a perfect mold that he can use over and over again. Actually, even after he gets all the money for all the hoods from us he hardly comes out with a profit. I am self employed as well and by no means want to rip Seth off. So by you saving $25 or so it will really hert his profit. Sure Seth said he could make us some ****ty APC quality hoods for cheap, but he doesn't want to do that. Neither do I. The funny this is is that APC hoods sell for more than what he is willing to do them for, so I want no bitching about the price.
                      So that being said the final cost for the hood will be $375. However I will set the deposit amount to $125 ($150 before). Also 10 people is the absolute bare minimum. Seth would like to get 15 or more. So spread the word. In regards to shipping internationally, well it won't be cheap. However Seth said that he might be able to work something out with British Airways. He said at one time he could ship a palet to the U.K. for around $400. So he'll get back to me.
                      If you have any other questions please ask.
                      **EDIT** Also I forgot that I wanted to raise some money for this site through this deal. So just a another $5 bucks ($380). PM pigon if you need info.
                      Last edited by pmpn323; 07-05-2005, 03:52 PM.

Comment

these are OEM style??

Comment

Yes! But if you want a scoop or something that is easy to do youself.

Comment

Originally posted by pmpn323
                            Yes! But if you want a scoop or something that is easy to do youself.
                            yeah but that wouldnt look right having a c/f hood with a fiberglass scoop lol

oh well , id be fine with an oem

Comment

I too jumped to the end of the thread and skipped some info. Just confirming that the hood will NOT be suitable for a 94 Protegé. If so that is a shame. I am interested in a lighter hood.

Originally posted by pmpn323
                              Once again this group buy is for 1990-94 323's and 1990-93 protege's. The price is $350 US + shipping. There will need to be a deposit of $150 before production, and then the remaining balance paid before the hoods are shipped. I think we could arrange shipping ouside the U.S. but i will be pricey, so it's your call. But if you can get more 323's on the list then great.

BTW i want to see more 323 interest.

90-94 323
                              1.Me
                              2.chad?
                              3.MD323
                              4.shaun32390?
                              5.frogi323

90-93 Protege
                              1.92prolx
                              2.worldhazard
                              3.tom
                              4.tom