Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just put my new "TYPE-R" stickers on my 1g! (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just put my new "TYPE-R" stickers on my 1g! (pics)

you actually thought i'd do that to my car!!!
    Serenity's Dead.

hey there are a couple of them around. i think there is a popular on in NJ. adam??
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Alright you caught me Brock. JUST KIDDING!!!!! Actually, there is a white 93 DX in my town that I've been seeing every day for the past week that has a Type R sticker on his rear window, steelies with chrome wheel covers up front and Pep Boys rims in the back to make it look like he races. Of course, you can't forget the APC fire extinguisher on the passenger side A pillar and the stick on hood pins. All this with a stock exhaust on the car. I gotta make sure not to line up next to him.

Adam
      1991 Protege GTR
      #1739 of 2500
      1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
      MODS:
      GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
      TO DO LIST:
      EDM/JDM rear bumper
      EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
      Repaint car

Comment

lol i saw i guy when i was visiting family in utah, he had a type-r sticker next the the mazda emblem on the trunk. it was a dx... he revved on me (with a big stupid grin on his face) so i just kinda nodded my head and worked him like a 20 dollar korean massage girl. dont you love when they roll up their windows and dont even look at you?
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

dude. I was gonna say. If you ever come up to santa barbara, I'm gonna punch you! :p
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I saw a 88 civic wagon with si-r stickers
            and a cavalier with just tinted windows and nothing else with a decal on the back that said www.justgotspanked.com (orsomething like that)
            '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

That is nothing, I have you all beat.
              The other day when I was looking for a tire in Hunts point.
              I saw a 87 or so white nissan stanza, with a white Type-R banner under the front bumper.. and he had his drums painted..
              And the banner was a windshield banner. Damn I wish I had my camera..
              Bruce
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i got this one won i was on 287 3 weeks ago and saw a geo metro with a 5.0 badge on with then it gets better with a v-tech sticker under it dam thats fast
                1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

uhhhum
                  Attached Files
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Some people should be put in jail for this

Comment

the best one I have seen so far is a riced out Civic around here that has this big ass Mopar sticker in the rear window....
                      --JJB--
                      '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
                      Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
                      16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
                      15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
                      Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

Comment

most original parts are rusty?
                        move over people are racing?
                        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                        X