Rallycross pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rallycross pics

The Washtenaw rallycross was a blast, and I got a lot of info on different tires that were there and other equiptment....

Took 1st in SS2 and my brother took 2nd in RSA .2 off the leader.

They said that if the fairground people were ok with the damage we laied down for the day that they hope to have a rallycross each month for the rest of the summer..... Looks like I need some new snowies.

The cars 92 Protege and the 87 Audi Quattro 5000

Lift off............

Got to ride in this car..... It is real sweet

Grav1ty

Holy beat the **** out of your car!
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Protege Menace
      haha awesome :D glad youre into it.

oh, and sno tires arent always the best choice, its compound, not necessarily tread

Heheh.... yeah....but that is all I had on hand... and they were better than the Toyo Proxes 4's that I run normaly. I will get a set of snowies next cus they will be for winter......with a little side duty in the dirt first.... There are a few different tires that I was looking at, but money says that they have to have the most uses....

I am starting a Locost 7 project car next week and that will consume a lot of funds for quite a while..I have a Miata that is totaled out.... Hit hard in the front, so that is the donor.... I hope to have the se7en weighing in around 1100 Lbs and I have a turbo kit that I will slap on and hope to have 150+ Hp

BTW.... I love your location......

More pics here

Last edited by Grav1ty; 07-03-2005, 11:52 PM.

Comment

badasss
        Maroon 1995 Probe SE
        Beige 1994 Protege DX
        Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Working...
        X