Fully synthetic brake fluid....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fully synthetic brake fluid....

Well i just bled my brakes and replace it with this fully synthetic "exceeds Dot 5" fluid....and let me tell you....My brakes never felt better. Once my racing pads heat up nice n hot, this **** stops on a dime...and im still on the stock brake lines. Cant wait to upgrade to SS lines.....
    Eat ****.

whats the diffrence?
    93' mazda 323 - stock 1.6L sohc, absolutely no mods

Comment

i believe DOT5 is a silicone base
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

break down for those that want to understand bettAr:

The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

its probably neither....its probably just a dot3, with that label on it....ah well...its working great.
          Eat ****.

Comment

I wonder if it is actually any better than it would be if you replaced it all with new, clean good old dot 3. aren't you supposed to completely flush the brake fluid every 2 years/24k miles? should have tried that first to compare the difference.
            Please sponsor me for the American diabetes association Tour de Cure.
            http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=...383&px=3361088
            together, we can find a cure for Diabetes!!!!

Comment

yea i should have....a year or so back, when I first got into autox, I completely flushed out what fluid was in there, and replace it with dot 3, and upgraded my pads, and put on new rotors. It felt great, now with this new stuff, and the same pads and rotors, it feels even better. Maybe I just left a little air in before...lol. I dunno.
              Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                yea i should have....a year or so back, when I first got into autox, I completely flushed out what fluid was in there, and replace it with dot 3, and upgraded my pads, and put on new rotors. It felt great, now with this new stuff, and the same pads and rotors, it feels even better. Maybe I just left a little air in before...lol. I dunno.
                I wasn't saying the synthetic wouldn't be an improvement. I was just wondering what you had to compare it to.
                Please sponsor me for the American diabetes association Tour de Cure.
                http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=...383&px=3361088
                together, we can find a cure for Diabetes!!!!

Comment

i know that....

That is what i compared it to though.
                  Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X