This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kitniteasy

where the F do you see gold on the doors are you blind. the only place thats gold is my sterring wheel hub which will painted soon. My interior is not done yet.
    You don't even have rims who the hell are you to say a damn thing about any one.

This should be a PM, maybe?
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

dont listen to anything these ppl say ur car is bad ass, not rice at all, the people here can be mean because everyone on the board thinks there car is the best but urs is just badass
      i is dumb

Comment

Wow dude, freak out much. Nobody said your car wasn't bad ass. I was refering to the goldish/silver around your window switches that IMO clashes with your black/red/grey interior scheme. Even if I had rims.....would that give me the right to give my opinion............or would I just be a guy with rims giving my opinion. Do rims really make a car better.............or would it make me a hypocrite for calling all those civics ricers to have rims and no engine mods. Not to mention, is that an auto tranny I see? Many people would call putting all that money into an auto a waste of money and say you weren't worthy of giving your opinion based on that. If you can't take critisism then don't post on a world-wide public forum. How old are we now...........10......11 maybe. Grow up and take some stress managment courses. The fact that you'd start a thread to attack one individual member is ridiculous and I hope someone deletes the thread b/c it is a waste of space. It's a sad day when a grown person reacts in this fasion to a bit of critisism. I never said your car was bad, never said I hated it, didn't really say naything negative at all, just wondered why you put all that money into it and had a little piece like that stand out and IMO ruin the look of the door. I'm in utter shock that this is even happening, I'm sorry you felt like you had to leave the forum b/c of one post and I'm truley to sorry to see your car go. Have a nice day!
        Last edited by kickniteasy; 10-17-2003, 11:22 AM.
        02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

can i add something?
          its not always a waste to pour all your
          money into an automatic. In certain cases, Id
          rather have an automatic. My brother has an accord
          and its aut0omatic. A few mods made it to where it
          was beating eclipses and other such cars that were
          manuals. But enyways, that's my .02 cents.

Mike A.

Comment

I agree with this, I was just giving an example to show that what's in a person's car doesn't determine whether or not their opinions matter. Manuals will always be more fun to drive though. =)
            Last edited by kickniteasy; 10-17-2003, 11:36 AM.
            02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

true:p:
              Mike A.

Comment

If I had a straight show car, I wouldn't care if it were auto or manual.
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

ok people... do not post **** like this in the forums. if you have a problem, pm people. i'm closing this thread. please don't post flame threads here again. tilm, your car is fine. if they say ****... who cares. everyone is entitled to their opinion.
                  -mike lucero
                  1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                  2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Working...
                  X