my last post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my last post

This my last post i've been a member of this board for less then a week and i'm tired of the stupidity so F it I don't need this.
    I don't care if you like my car or not but at least make sence.
    and if you don't have anything but neons on your car and a radio keep your mouth shut. I looked through alot of pics and I didn't like them all but hey everyones differant.
    I have more important things to do.
    TiLm

Well sucks to see you go. I thought you had alot to contribute.

Comment

WTF dude? You had one person say one thing bad about your car and you're off? Your thread only had two friggin' replies!

I think your car is pretty nice looking, but whatever?

My car is ugly as ****, but I still like it and I still hang around.
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

BTW, this is the photo gallery, this should've gone somewhere that's not here b/c unless you post a photo of you leaving, there will be no photos.
        02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

man, depressing..i hate to see another protege owner turn his back
          Wow... what else is new in the mazda community today
          Maroon 1995 Probe SE
          Beige 1994 Protege DX
          Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Thats It
            Im nevew evew pwaying wif you guys again!
            -tony

Comment

LMAO, that's what I was thinking!
              02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

Re: my last post

Originally posted by TiLm
                This my last post i've been a member of this board for less then a week and i'm tired of the stupidity so F it I don't need this.
                I don't care if you like my car or not but at least make sence.
                and if you don't have anything but neons on your car and a radio keep your mouth shut. I looked through alot of pics and I didn't like them all but hey everyones differant.
                I have more important things to do.
                TiLm
                Hey TiLm chill out .. You have to remeber that sometimes not everyone will like everything that you do. That is purely there opinion and there choices. You can't let that get to you.
                I know sometimes people tell me that there are certain things about my car that they don't like and I just look at it as an opinion. If I don't think there opinion can help me in any way I go about my biz, but if it can make my car a better car and I see it possible I will go for it.

I saw your car and I liked it, but ofcourse I would have criticism also, I have critics for most of the cars on this board including mine. Ask foxy, i don't like her muffler. Ask asylum, I don't like his hubcaps(cause I want em lol), Ask TheGoldPro I hate his Honda wheels,

They are all opinions ... simply that and I am sure any of them would care less.
                There are plenty of cool guys on here that you can associate with.
                So just ease up ..
                Bruce
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

This is probably worthless since you probably arent going to surf this forum again but here I go anyways:

Tim: You know as well as I do that other people arent always going to like your car. Take mine for instance. I have put a lot of time and work into the poor thing and the best anyone can come up with is ditch the altezzas honestly people come on. But then there is your car. I KNOW the time and patience and work you put into it and that makes me appreciate it that much more. I dont know what someone said to upset you like this about your car but **** them dude. You had people jump all over the ass that bashed it in your other thread. **** I will defend it to the end not just because you are my friend but because of how far it has come from being the lil red automatic that saved me when I was lost in Miami. There are tons of people out there that appreciate your car, I know I do. And if not **** the rest of them. You said it yourself in the other thread that you dont care what other people think about it. Follow your own advice and stick with your car. Dont waste your time worrying about what some punk on the other side of a computer screen thinks about it. They aren't driving it and working on it everyday like you do and therefore cannot appreciate it.

Bruce my muffler doesnt look like a penis
                  Last edited by Motegi; 10-17-2003, 04:22 PM.
                  Sagaris

Comment

Motegi said it right...
                    You put a lot of work into your car, and trust me I know what that is like. I don't think you should let what one person said about your affect your browsing and cooling out on clubprotege or any other car forum.
                    Just brush it off and move on... At the end of the day your the one driving the car.

hehe Motegi got the pepe tip muffler...lol j/k
                    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yea i know I was just PMSin

I was just havin a bad day and the protege club. com site was was awful I would ask a question and every one would give stupid comments and the only person that I really got any help from was jeremy. I 'm sorry for actin like a brat but I guess the strees of movin and tryin to get things done on my car and take care of my son kinda got to me
                      Later

Comment

remember bro "to self is own " **** what oher people say there will always be people who dont like certian things . but its what u like screw everyone else
                        1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

Tim you know I always got your back and I always look up to your car. As long as you are down here in South Florida, I am never gonna be able to keep up. And people always hate my wing, but that doesnt get to me. Ive had some arguments too *cough proto2k/96grandamaed* Im sure EVERYONE here remembers those.
                          My OLD Car

Comment

**** what ppl think of ur car, it looks tite!!
                            don't let pussyholes get to u man, if they see that u are easily riled up, then they keep on doing it. just relax.... some medicinal **** (weed) and
                            missing u betsy

RIP

Comment

Re: yea i know I was just PMSin

Originally posted by TiLm
                              I was just havin a bad day and the protege club. com site was was awful I would ask a question and every one would give stupid comments and the only person that I really got any help from was jeremy. I 'm sorry for actin like a brat but I guess the strees of movin and tryin to get things done on my car and take care of my son kinda got to me
                              Later
                              Eh, that site kinda sucks anyway. Anyone who was valueable to that site had left when it went down a few months ago. You're not going to find much over there.
                              Dan
                              dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
                              X