I like this bumper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this bumper...

Im not one to wanna buy another bumper... but im really liking this one..

What do you guys think? If I were to ever do it, it would just be the front bumper... the rest of the car would stay kitless
    Maybe im jus tired but i think it looks hot

Im goin to bed now

hmmm..nice, mazdaspeed side and rear skirts would complement it quite well..oh, and a big bad intercooler upfront
    ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

i like it... i want a place for foglights
      i'd prefer a jdm front piece but im not into removing my crash saftey stuff

the only thing is this looks like it protrudes a bit... like a cow catcher on a train

Comment

i dunno i do and don't like it, i don't because it does look like it sticks out there, but i do because its not what everyone else has...i'd need a side view to know for sure.
        proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon

the only thing is this looks like it protrudes a bit... like a cow catcher on a train

upon further scrutiny, i find it a bit too squarish for our round, sexy gen2s/2.5s ..

Comment

you sure you wont need to take your front reinforcement when you install that front bumper? the rear has the MSP skirt so the front might be the shorter bumper as well. i like it only because it has a provision for the foglights.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
            Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

thats also why i like it, foglight holes

i dont even know if you need to modify the bumper, erebuni doesent really give much info... for now im just guessing because its so friggin enormous it looks like it could fit ontop of everything... lol

Comment

Well, I'm guessing its just like the other bumpers. I have the first kit they made and I was told that I would have to get rid of it. Well I still got my reinforcement . You can make it fit without getting rid of it. With the new kits, maybe a small amount of work might be necessary but don't quote me.

P.S. I like the new side skirts and that other bumper they made. It's the one that came out with that one you showed.
                Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

i like the ere front i was thinking of getting the most out of all of their choices, it has a couple of holes for prjoector style foglihts
                  93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                  02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                  05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by Torped0
                    Well, I'm guessing its just like the other bumpers. I have the first kit they made and I was told that I would have to get rid of it. Well I still got my reinforcement . You can make it fit without getting rid of it. With the new kits, maybe a small amount of work might be necessary but don't quote me.

P.S. I like the new side skirts and that other bumper they made. It's the one that came out with that one you showed.
                    how did you make it fit without cutting off the reinforcements?

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
                      i like the ere front i was thinking of getting the most out of all of their choices, it has a couple of holes for prjoector style foglihts
                      ya, you like the original one..
                      i'd get this one if it didnt stick out so much... and i like big foglights

Comment

ok i did a 15 second MSpaint thing... jus to make it look a bit lower
                        doesent look so bad eh?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                          ok i did a 15 second MSpaint thing... jus to make it look a bit lower
                          doesent look so bad eh?
                          definitely better photochop some 17s on that car!
                          Last edited by caloyski5; 07-06-2005, 10:05 PM.

Comment

yeah low it looks better, i dunno. it still looks like its out there a bit.
                            proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Working...
                            X