Ss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss

From a roll I smoked few days ago a 2003 Silverado SS, black, beautiful hell thing.

I know it was a Silverado cause I got pulled over yesterday by a kid coming back from 7 Eleven. He was asking me what kind of an engine I had cause I smoked that SS...

I was like, "What SS are you talkin about..." That night when we raced I could not recall what truck it was cause it happened so fast and the truck was Darth Vader Black. So, he replied by telling me he was in that truck that night. He said his cousin was mad at me and according to how mexicans call it, my car was "recio", which it kinda means strong or firm quick car. We talked and now he wants me to port and polish his LS Integra .

it's a truck.... whoopdie doo.

I smoked a chevy pickup truck in my mom's automatic Subaru Outback.... it's not hard.

.... unless it's one of those SRT-10 Dodge Rams... jesus
    Ask me about engine management!

Comment

The SS is pretty quick - 6.6 seconds 0-60 I think

Comment

The concept of a huge, heavy truck with horrible traction dynamics being fast makes my head hurt. Why not just put that motor in something light and well designed, you know, not 1930s chassis technology.

Comment

SRT-10s only run 14s don't they? Seems slow for all that power!
          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
            SRT-10s only run 14s don't they? Seems slow for all that power!
            Well................

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
            The concept of a huge, heavy truck with horrible traction dynamics being fast makes my head hurt. Why not just put that motor in something light and well designed, you know, not 1930s chassis technology.

The viper with the same engine runs what.....high 11's?
            '99 Miata - Begi manifold, T3, 2.5'' exhaust, ebay fmic, 460cc injectors, megasquirt, LC1, and toyota coil on plug conversion..

Comment

because the viper can get traction.
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                because the viper can get traction.

Obviously you missed the day they taught reading in school.

Hint: Thats in what i quoted
                '99 Miata - Begi manifold, T3, 2.5'' exhaust, ebay fmic, 460cc injectors, megasquirt, LC1, and toyota coil on plug conversion..

Comment

Originally posted by mikeflys1
                  Obviously you missed the day they taught reading in school.

Hint: Thats in what i quoted
                  shcool?
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

skizool

Comment

If i wasn't at work and at home then i'd be able to put up a good pic just for this special occasion!
                      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                        If i wasn't at work and at home then i'd be able to put up a good pic just for this special occasion!

1:59 AM?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeflys1
                          1:59 AM?
                          I just at work! People are gonna think i gots issues!

Comment

now if i remember right from the dodge add a 1500 ram weights like 6700lbs or some thing and a viper weights like 1/2 that so that why 14's vs 11's power to weight duh
                            02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaspeedemon
                              now if i remember right from the dodge add a 1500 ram weights like 6700lbs or some thing and a viper weights like 1/2 that so that why 14's vs 11's power to weight duh
                              and traction
                              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X