Clear All

Stupid kids don't appreciate classic games

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

'04 Titanium RX-8

Those kids are some huge smart asses.

Comment

oh my GOD that makes me feel old...
      ~Mark.
      2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

i thought they had some pretty clever and witty comments for pre-teens.
        i have an xbox but i still spend a respectful amount of time with my mame emulator!!!

Comment

that was funny.
          2001 Protege LX
          Appearence: 17" Gunmetal Exel Radius, EL Protege door sills, Painted emblems, CF radio surround, changed interior lights to blue LED's.
          Performance: Black injen CAI, 2.25" Magnaflow catback
          Other: 1st's grounding kit, Kartboy Exhaust hangers

Free Desktop PC complete an offer and i'll complete one of yours or give ya $5. pm me if you do.

Comment

stupid punk ass kids want their fancy graphics and sound... who cares... a lot of games today lack refinement and gameplay... a lot of the old school classics are simple, ****TY looking and sounding... but it was FUN because it was so damn simple
            TheMAN
            '01 BJFP MT
            '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
            No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
            It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
            -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
            -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
            -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
            No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

those kids suck.
              they probably have never even played
              gorf. They were probably born after Comodore went bankrupt.
              Ryan The middle child is always ignored
              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Punk ass little kids. If **** doesn't blow up they don't like it

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                  stupid punk ass kids want their fancy graphics and sound... who cares... a lot of games today lack refinement and gameplay... a lot of the old school classics are simple, ****TY looking and sounding... but it was FUN because it was so damn simple

why watch a ball slowly go back and forth, degrading most of my mind....

when i can zoom in at 600 yards with my barrett .50 cal and blow the brains out of some unsuspecting somali bastard while playing Black Hawk Down on my uber fast PC....thereby degrading all of my mind AND enraging the ever lasting problem of racism and prejudice.
                  1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Working...
                  X