Me vs. Honda EX coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me vs. Honda EX coupe

I know, I know...street racing is bad, and I just talked crap to a kid in the other thread about street racing...BUUUT I was called out..lol.

Anyhow, I finally got my protege running, beautifully I might mention, and I was on one of my other local boards and a kid with a 94 ex coupe, with i/h/e drag radials (have no idea why), safc II, cam gear, and lowered etc...not a bad little car.

Well, we drove out to a spot secluded with a few other people there to witness. Got in 3 runs.....

1st run, i had him by about 1 1/2 car.....

2nd run, I missed 3rd gear and lost by about 1/2 car.

3rd run, beat him by about 1 3/4 car.

He runs like a 16.2 or so up here. So it makes sense. I don't know why he has drag radials though, that blew me away..lol. Anyhow, another honda on the kill list
    Eat ****.

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
    I know, I know...street racing is bad, and I just talked crap to a kid in the other thread about street racing...BUUUT I was called out..lol.

Anyhow, I finally got my protege running, beautifully I might mention, and I was on one of my other local boards and a kid with a 94 ex coupe, with i/h/e drag radials (have no idea why), safc II, cam gear, and lowered etc...not a bad little car.

Well, we drove out to a spot secluded with a few other people there to witness. Got in 3 runs.....

1st run, i had him by about 1 1/2 car.....

2nd run, I missed 3rd gear and lost by about 1/2 car.

3rd run, beat him by about 1 3/4 car.

He runs like a 16.2 or so up here. So it makes sense. I don't know why he has drag radials though, that blew me away..lol. Anyhow, another honda on the kill list
    Well, when you're putting 70-80hp to the wheels, you've gotta have some serious rubber to hook up

Comment

Lol...maybe more than that...my buddy has a 92 si (same engine) and he put down like 112whp with the same mods.
      Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
        Lol...maybe more than that...my buddy has a 92 si (same engine) and he put down like 112whp with the same mods.
        rofl thats sad
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

quite....the car was definately not tuned right, Ive seen those z6's with the same mods put down nearly 140whp. That or the fact that his engine has nearly 200k on it.
          Eat ****.

Comment

Did it have that mad krazy V-TAC?
            BP-05 Turbo-Sold
            2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

all day....!!!

**** was tyte dawg, i hurd dat vtek kick in, and i was like...DAAAANG DAWG! Dat shyt must have lik 500horsepower or somethin. Shyt was mad ill. Like Brian Spilner's car.
              Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
              X