Turbocharged Scion TC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbocharged Scion TC

i was driving to meet a friend and when i got off the ramp, someone followed me. it was a brand new TC, still had dealer plates on it. only thing is, it was boosted. from a pull in mid 2nd he didnt pull on me a damn inch guess he needs a bigger turbo.
    Serenity's Dead.

nicely done.....

dosent it feel good to know that they probably spent like 10x the amount that youve spent on yours...and they are even?? cool...
    Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
      nicely done.....

dosent it feel good to know that they probably spent like 10x the amount that youve spent on yours...and they are even?? cool...
      i would like to know what he was running. it must not have been pushing very much boost because thats the first turbo car ive ever beaten.
      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

If it was a dealer installed kit then I think it is safe to say it couldn't have been pushing much at all.

Comment

Are you boosted? Scion's can make retarded amounts of power. Scionspeed.com has one in the 12s, they're making kits up to 370whp.
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
            Are you boosted? Scion's can make retarded amounts of power. Scionspeed.com has one in the 12s, they're making kits up to 370whp.
            nope, just a BP w/ exhaust

i didnt know you could get factory kits for them
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
              nope, just a BP w/ exhaust

i didnt know you could get factory kits for them
              You can get a factory TRD SC, they may finally be out by now. HP was supposed to be about 200 crank. The TCs are also heavy, they're something like 2900lbs.

200hp crank and 2900lbs probably wouldn't be getting away from a -400lb short-geared car

Good run regardless!
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

this wasnt the whine of a supercharger. this was a distinctive spool
                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

wow...i didnt know u beat him NA....not bad!
                  Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                    wow...i didnt know u beat him NA....not bad!
                    i think if we went through all 5 gears it might have been him by a nose
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X