Delphi XM SkyFi Radio Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delphi XM SkyFi Radio Install

Hey, does anyone here have XM radio? I had an XM tuner in my Stratus, but I didn't put it in the Protege because I liked the factory stereo better, so I'm going to be getting a Delphi XM SkyFi radio. I've only got a few problems: First of all, where would be the best place on the dash for it? And, how do you install the FM Modulator?
    2003 Protege LX 5-speed

i'm not sure where you'd want to mount it, since i've never used one, but for the FM modulator, all you do is plug it inline with the radio antenae really easy, once you have the headunit out

Comment

Here is my setup:
      Get the best of SEO, WordPress, and Blogging with detailed guides, reviews, and comparisons articles. With our insightful articles select the right products and follow our tested strategies to grow your business.

I got a deck with an aux input on the front. There is an adapter to go plug rca sockets on the back of the deck, just haven't gotten it yet. The guy at Circuit City made this mount by bending it to fit the corners underneath the panel, and he spray painted it black for me.
      My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
      JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
      AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Working...
      X