Beater 323 vs. Cavalier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beater 323 vs. Cavalier

Going to work yesterday, and the most god-awfully ugly cavalier flys by me(on the interstate). Friggen lego colored body kit was actually pretty funny Course he has to weave in in out of traffic like hes a god damned F1 driver. We eventually hit town side by side at a intersection. I knew he was gonna go for it, mind you my 323 is a dent/rust ridden peice of ****, with only a cone filter as a mod cause I was too cheap to buy a Fram one. He took me in the lead, I waited for him to start the asshat driving, but after third I was pulling on him very hard, till I got side by side. Then I decided to slow the **** down(In town, traffic was ahead). I laughed so hard I almost puked.

That kid had to be ashamed of his car.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

good work pissin some jackass off. i'm always happy to hear stories like this.
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatelbobo
      mind you my 323 is a dent/rust ridden peice of ****, with only a cone filter as a mod cause I was too cheap to buy a Fram one

Hey you would've beat me you car is lighter and has a cone filter
      2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Working...
      X