body kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

body kit

I'm trying to find a body kit for the 1998 protege...

Anyone know of any cheaper website to purchase it from besides andysautosport , which is usually a rip off...?

Try those: www.OctaneMotorSports.com
    You might have to email them about body kits for the car. I don't think it's listed on the website, but they sell a kit or two on ebay (octane_motorsports). They're an Erebuni distributor and can probably get you a price on anything Erebuni.

Check this out for all the options: http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/mazprot95.htm

Comment

thanks, they seem to be the only company that makes them, octane is a rip off on ebay from what i've seen... although, they might be my only option.

Comment

Ninja, I had mine ordered from www.extremedimensions.com by the custom shop who put mine on. I do not think the prices are too bad.

Comment

I didn't see any on there... how much are they? i'm trying to find a complete kit for around 600 shipped or if I can find each piece for 200 dollars shipped, then I could get a piece every month or something. Right now the best I can find is about 250 a piece and 700 for the set. That's just a little much, I'm sure I can find one cheaper, maybe?

Comment

ED Type M Complete Body Kit ninja on extrememdimensions (The one I have is $750). http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/mazprot95.htm I think the Shark Style one is awesome ninja. I like that one more than the one I have right now.
            Last edited by sanblaster1; 07-15-2005, 10:45 PM.

Comment

yea the shark style is nice, but that's even more money LOL I might have to look at just plunking down 300 for each piece, i dunno

Comment

Get the shark ninja and quit worryig about money. It is just green paper. Just kidding man do what you want but I am telling you get everything at one time. If you do not have all the cash you need then wait till you do so that you could put the whole kit on at the same time.

Comment

I got my erebuni kit from machiii.net. Its another erebuni distributor.
                  Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

if you go to the octane motorsports site our cars are listed under 95-98 323 the other 2 kits by erebuni the do offer they're just not listed on the site yet. All erebuni kits for our cars through them have free shipping. So the Erebuni 924 kit that everyone has is just $599 shipped not 589.00 plus $180 residential shipping from NOPI thats $769 for the same kit. The shark style Kit from Octane is $669 shipped you just have to phone order it cause its not on the site yet.
                    98 Protege LX 5speed
                    ACT Street Clutch Kit w/ hd pressure plate
                    Custom catback exhaust
                    Custom Intake
                    Proline 16x7 wheels and hanook ventus lp tires
                    Custom Mesh Grill
                    Clear Corner Lights
                    Custom M3 LED Mirrors
                    Corksport Familia Badging from 99 pro
                    Custom Flip Flop Trunk
                    Arospeed Gt Black Aluminum Wing
                    Hose Techniques hosing kit
                    Custom Valve Cover
                    Ngk IX Plugs/ Ngk Plug wires
                    Kenwood KDC-MP528 head unit
                    2 Mtx 12'' Subs sealed enclosure Mtx 250W class D amp
                    Coming Soon Erebuni Shark Style Kit

Comment

I like the shark style, it's different. Thanks for the help! I'll have to remember octane motorsports. Maybe if we get enough people on the site interested, we can get a group buy going and get them a little bit cheaper? I know i'd be willing to do that, and you want the shark style as well, there's got to be other people on here wanting that. I wonder what we could do?

Comment

sorry for a double post, i asked them about a group buy through an e-mail, we'll see what happens.

Comment

call up erebuni direct and order....if you know how to negotiate and convince you can buy their kits for cheaper tahn any of their distributors.

Just be like "well i've seen x y and z's site and they sell this kit for 559, I'll give you 570 for it + shipping and then you won't have to pay commission to the websites since i'm ordering from you direct"

they'll agree...iv'e done it before :bwhaahah:
                          93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                          02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                          05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Working...
                          X