This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 2005 RotM Nominations

Finally, after a long wait, ClubProtege Ride of the Month will be making a return next month. This time around there will be a few changes from last time. The biggest change will be that you, the members, will have the opportunity to vote on the car that will be featured as the RotM on our forum's newspage, and eventually on the main websites homepage.
    In the future, nominations will start on the first day of the month and will take place for a period of one week. After the nominations are complete the thread will be closed and a new thread will be made containing a poll with the names of those who were nominated. Voting will be open for a period of two weeks. The owner of the car that is chosen will then have one week to turn in their Bio on the car. After the Bio is collected, the car will be featured in it's own thread for one month until the next car is chosen - exactly how it was done in the past.

For this month, nomination's will start right now in this thread and will proceed until Friday the 22nd. Voting will take place from the 22nd to the 31st. The RotM feature thread will be posted as soon as I recieve the winners bio. Nominations for September RotM will start on the 1st of August as scheduled. So expect a slight overlap of the two months.

Pretty much all of the previous rules will remain intact. They are as follows:

1. Nominations will be taken for a period of exactly 1 week from the date posted.
    2. Nominations will only be open to currently active members only (member should have at least 5 posts in the last month prior to the nomination post) Eligible members must also have a VBGarage setup.
    3. You cannot nominate your own car, but nominations are open to all members of the forum with the exception of the above.
    4. When you post a nomination you must include 1 (no more than 2, and not overly huge please) picture of said car with a brief explanation of why you think they deserve to be RotM.
    5. Previous winners cannot be nominated again.
    6. Winners of the RotM will receive their car and bio in a dedicated RotM thread, which will remain active for the entire month.

------------------------------------------------

Past RotM Winners:
    Sept 04 - Mino3
    Oct 04 - MazdaRacer
    Nov/Dec 04 - NegatiZe
    Jan 05- Bruce95Fmla
    FROb 05 - SPENONE
    March 05 - TheMAN
    April 05 - n/a
    May 05 - n/a
    June 05 - n/a
    July 05 - n/a

------------------------------------------------

Please limit this thread to nomination's only. All other posts will be deleted. If you have questions use the RotM Q&A Forum, or send me a PM.

Let the Nomination's begin!
    Last edited by Marc93lx; 07-14-2005, 03:28 AM.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

I nominate this fool (THEGOLDPRO), with the daily driven positive pressured 1.6L
    Not only is the car clean and simple, but its still running!

Lots of people here have been blowing their boosted motors, this been turbo'd for a while... but it just gets better and better and faster and faster, sitting nicely at 12psi
    Makin 116.3 hp at the wheels per litre...

All i want to see from ben now is a timeslip biaach!!

Comment

I nominate Intruder! It's going to be a badass 2nd gen when it's done.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Bump
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
          I nominate Intruder! It's going to be a badass 2nd gen when it's done.
          Oh no, not again! lol I am extremely happy that all you guys vote for me, etc., but I do not wish to be nominated because of stuff I am going to do. I'd like to be nominated when it's all done! Wait another couple of months. Thank you Clint and everyone else who voted in the other thread, or considered voting for me in this one. I am flattered and I bow to you all.

I agree with pigeon on Ben's nomination.

Comment

I nominate protetype's sexxy 1988 323 GTX. Long time member taking us back to our roots with such a nice car!

Attached Files
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

lol thanks pigeon but i dont drag race

i nominate 92 2 fast, d0od wrecked his old turbo first gen, and rebuilt a nicer cleaner one.

oh and this is a much better pic of my car, as it is now.
              Last edited by THEGOLDPRO; 07-15-2005, 11:41 AM.
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

bump!

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Bump0red!
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Marc, thanks for nominating the 323! (a real gtx!) hehe. I thought no one liked it lol

anyway, I nominate Ahura. Since Ahura is no more, I think it only fitting to give it a shot for the August title! Who cares if it's the admins car? Ahura is a sexy beast.

for those of you who live under a rock, here's a shot of her...

I just like the foglight grille, so i used that pic

-mike lucero
                    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Last day to nominate!!
                        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Nominations are over.

Vote here:
                          Last edited by Marc93lx; 07-22-2005, 04:56 PM.
                          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
                          X